Main Menu

2000AD Subscriber Gifts and Heroclix for sale

Started by Dounreay, 26 August, 2020, 08:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dounreay

I've reached 'peak stuff' in the attic. So, for sale, selection of subscriber  gifts and prizes from various letters that Tharg saw fit to print.

All items are unopened, in their original packaging  (except the Tula Lotay print, which came unwrapped).

Leave a reply or send me  a PM if  you're interested in any of the items or if you want a pic of anything. Paypal is preferred method of payment but let me know if you want to pay by some other method.

Prices are based on what I could see on ebay, but there wasn't much to go on for some of the stuff.  If there's something you really fancy but you don't fancy the price, feel free to make an offer. 

Postage rates are based on second class post within UK. If you live on Mars, Dimension X or somewhere else outside the UK, let me know and I'll get you a price.

Tula Lotay print (supplied flat in original envelope, hence postage cost) £30 + £5.20 pp.

Mega-City 1  note book & pen £10 + £2 pp.

Box set of Cam Kennedy story board cards £20 +£2 pp.

Box set of John Higgins story board cards £20 + £2 pp.

Set of four 2000ad logo badges + Squaxx dek Thargo subscriber badge £10 incl postage.

Job lot of eleven 2000AD Heroclix £20  + £3 pp.

Comprising : x2 Johhny Alpha (blue and yellow), x2 Wulf (yellow and red), x2 Brit-Cit judge (blue and yellow), Judge Fire (red), Judge Mortis (red), Judge Fear (blue), Hershey (blue), Torquemada (blue).

If there's one or more of these little dudes you want, but not the whole gang, let me know (Though it would be a shame to split them up. And they will miss each other. You don't want to be the despicable ogre that makes a bunch of Heroclix cry, do you?).

Bolt-01

Welcome back to the board Dounreay! long time no see.

Dounreay

Tell me about it. My secret life as a covert agent of a shadowy organisation that works to make the world a fluffier place has been keeping me busy.

Dounreay

Cam Kennedy Story board card set and set of logo badges now sold.

[Still working on how to edit original post].

Bolt-01