Main Menu

Colin MacNeil Insurrection art for sale

Started by Colin MacNeil, 18 August, 2009, 01:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin MacNeil

Hello all.
I've been approached by several folk, who aren't able to make it to any of the signings I'm doing this year, to get an opportunity to get their mitts on some of the art from Insurrection. (by the way I've had a look at what everyone's said about it. And I want to thank you all for your kind comments, and to those of you who had reservations about it. Dan and I will try to take some of them into consideration when we start the 2nd series. (hopefully in the not too distant future!)
Anyhow, anyone interested in puchasing pages, please just "pm" me with a list of their preferences (as some pages have been sold already!) and I'll "pm" them back with info on the cost of pages, postage etc.
In the interst of fairness, I'll do it in a "first come first served" way.

Cheers

Colin

COMMANDO FORCES

Trout

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm happy as that's my two pages sorted.
I've gone for these:-
Part 1, page 5 - Judge Marshall and Gorillas attacking the alien enemy (Full page)
Part 5, page 4 - Pederson takes out Lomax (3 x panel)

Dr Feeley Good

Make sure you post them on the forum when they arrive ! I have ordered another splash page,the one from the end of part 4 that just shows the marshal in armour...

COMMANDO FORCES

So that was you, aaaargh! Well done. It seems that Insurrection 2 will have to be splash page after splash page to keep us all happy ;)

Will do on the posting on the forum.

Colin MacNeil

Hi all! Thanks for all the interest in the Insurrection pages! I think my outgoing pm function may not be working as it should, so those of you who have contacted me will recieve a reply by email. (hopefully, that should go through!) Anyhow, I'm off to Deadhead today for the signing today. Please say hello if you happen to be there.
Cheers!!

COMMANDO FORCES

Postman arrived this morning and he already had his little red (you were out when I called) card written out but I was in my OP waiting and caught the git. Anyway here are Colin's superb pages that I managed to get. I took the photos on my patio but they still don't show all the detail which is fantastic.

Zarjazzer

Goodness me they're incredible. Congrats!
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Dr Feeley Good

They are both brilliant !! mine arrived this morning aswell,but it won't let me put the picture up ! it says the thread is full !

COMMANDO FORCES

Keep trying Steve, by the way, which pages did you go for?

Dr Feeley Good

The splash/title page from eps 4 ,i had already got the ones from eps 2 & 3 from Colin a few weeks ago !

Dog Deever

People had reservations about the art?

Are they fucking mentally ill?

Just LOOK at those pages!
Far and away the best story in the Meg for a looooong time.
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Emperor

Those are stunning!! The texture on the work is amazing and most look fantastic in the original.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

IAMTHESYSTEM

Must win lottery so I can buy lot's of comic book art. >sigh<
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla