General Chat > Film & TV

On telly this week

<< < (131/133) > >>

Fungus:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000g74k

--- Quote --- Antiques Roadshow is in the grounds of Salisbury Cathedral in Wiltshire, where experts discover an eclectic mix of treasures including Napoleon's razor, letters from Enid Blyton and a piece of Queen Victoria's underwear. There is plenty of sparkle from jewellery with a story to tell, and artworks including a hand-painted Christmas card from the Second World War and original drawings of Judge Dredd

--- End quote ---

Jim_Campbell:
Necroposting, but not sure where else to put this…

Not much love for Hawkeye on here…? It's been great, and the end-of-episode reveal for Ep5? It's kind of been teased, but… woah. That made me unfeasibly happy.

Pyroxian:

--- Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 17 December, 2021, 09:29:28 PM ---Necroposting, but not sure where else to put this…

Not much love for Hawkeye on here…? It's been great, and the end-of-episode reveal for Ep5? It's kind of been teased, but… woah. That made me unfeasibly happy.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I was bouncing up and down in my seat when that got revealed :)

Hawkmumbler:
The rather brilliant 1977 Ghost Story for Christmas episode STIGMA is on Iplayer after being rebroadcast last week on BBC 4.
Probably the best the annual anthology ever got and probably one of the most inexplicably upsetting horror stories ever made for TV. Exactly the type of creepy seasonal viewing I feel is missing from the Christmas listings each year right now.

M.I.K.:

--- Quote from: Hawkmumbler on 18 December, 2021, 09:13:54 AM ---The rather brilliant 1977 Ghost Story for Christmas episode STIGMA is on Iplayer after being rebroadcast last week on BBC 4.
Probably the best the annual anthology ever got and probably one of the most inexplicably upsetting horror stories ever made for TV. Exactly the type of creepy seasonal viewing I feel is missing from the Christmas listings each year right now.

--- End quote ---

Except for the new Ghost Story for Christmas episode this year, the one in 2019 and the one in 2018?*

Thanks for bringing my attention to the Stigma repeat, though. Didn't know it was on.

*(Also 'new' episodes in 2005, 2006, 2010 and 2013 for those keeping count.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version