2000 AD > Announcements

New Judge Dredd action figure line to launch in 2022

<< < (2/12) > >>

Link Prime:

--- Quote from: Trooper McFad on 24 November, 2021, 02:40:01 PM ---ABC warriors

--- End quote ---

Could you imagine.

Barrington Boots:
Dredd looks bad to me - not sure if it's the angle of the picture but his whole head seems totally off and I think he has more than a whiff of Cal's fake Dredds about him. Death looks good though.

I like the look of the ED-209 on the site Colin linked!

metalmarc:
I think £20 is roughly the same price as the Star Wars Black series right? so I’m not sure if that’s good or bad for these then? They look all right going by online comments of the other non Dredd figures but does that mean the 7inch ones will cost like £30-35?

Leigh S:
Ueah, in a shoc twist from Dredd 2012, the helmet is visibly too small - rest looks OK though!

--- Quote from: Barrington Boots on 24 November, 2021, 05:10:15 PM ---Dredd looks bad to me - not sure if it's the angle of the picture but his whole head seems totally off and I think he has more than a whiff of Cal's fake Dredds about him. Death looks good though.

I like the look of the ED-209 on the site Colin linked!

--- End quote ---

Mister Pops:

--- Quote from: Colin YNWA on 24 November, 2021, 02:03:45 PM ---Looking at their (Hiya Toyus) other ranges you'll be able to have 4 inch Dredd vs Alien Vs Predator vs Robo-cop battle for around 9some variation) £20 a pop.

Can't see any current 6 inch figures but not had time to search too widely.

https://www.zavvi.com/brands/hiya-toys.list

--- End quote ---

There's a 2014 Robocop remake action figure at the end of that link. How the feck is there a market for that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version