Spoilers > Prog

Prog 2280 - High-Octane Sci-Fi Action!

(1/10) > >>

broodblik:
Here we are with another regen issue. So, what do we get this round: overall it was all readable but nothing spectacular? What I do like about the regen prog is that here mini-Tharg can experiment with different ideas and concepts and see what works and what not.

Cadet Dredd – Not a bad story with more violence than the normal Cadet stories. The more interesting thing here is how Rico is systematically becoming more and more whom we all know whom he will be.

Lowborn High – This is one of the new stories and which I find quite enjoyable. It is almost a rip-off of Hogwarts, but the focus is more on the low-income school than the prestige one. The story has some future presence (it will return next regen) with some interesting setups and possibilities. My favorite from the regen and would like to see the story explored more.

Shock – Another good Shock from newcomer Honor. This one could also work in the regular prog, and I find this one so far, the be the best of the regen Shocks.

The Unteachables – This is technical not a new thrill since it continues from the Shock, we had in regen 2130. It was readable but nothing spectacular.

Chopper – Again readable but nothing that stands out here.

broodblik:
Cover by Chris Wildgoose:

broodblik:
Cover and Logo:

JudgeJudi:
So we are getting a sequel to the Dredd story - A Penitent Man?

broodblik:

--- Quote from: JudgeJudi on 04 May, 2022, 07:48:50 AM ---So we are getting a sequel to the Dredd story - A Penitent Man?

--- End quote ---

Yes it starts next prog it is called An Honest Man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version