Main Menu

Finishing my Megazine collection.

Started by ZenArcade, 02 January, 2015, 10:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZenArcade

Hi all, I'm looking to buy Megs: 232, 249 and 251-269 to complete my collection. Anyone up for selling? Cheers Z
Ed is dead, baby Ed is...Ed is dead

ZenArcade

Slight amendment 232, 249, 251-267 and 304. Z

ZenArcade

Any one??? Ah ballicks....I'm going to have to go on fecking e bay. Z :(

Zenith 666

Have every issue for you Z for $35million.Bargain.

Zenith 666

To be fair Krakajac should donate Zen his copies for his truly heinous comment about the Megazine fo...fol.... I can't even repeat it but he knows what he said.Take his mongrol figure as well as punishment.

ZenArcade

EddieHitler

I only have the Megazine issues from Vol1 1 to 10, though there could be more.
All in very fine condition or better.
This is in reply to your question in the classifieds.

Many thanks   

ZenArcade

Cheers Eddie, I have all if the early volumes. It is the mid 200's that's giving me jip. Z

TordelBack

Let me have a look in the Attic of Doom later, Zen. I'm missing so many Megs that I've given up on a 'collection', but I may have these. Condition may well be suboptimal, but I haven't coloured in Tank Girl or anything, promise.

TordelBack

Oh, and I presume you want floppies, if those issues had them? Did they? How would I go about finding which ones (I have them stacked separately)?

I, Cosh

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 January, 2015, 12:52:57 PM
Oh, and I presume you want floppies, if those issues had them? Did they? How would I go about finding which ones (I have them stacked separately)?
This is the only one:
http://www.2000ad.org/?zone=prog&page=megprofiles&choice=304
We never really die.

ZenArcade

Never you worry about that, I've checked again and am missing vol 1 no 20 and 232, 249, 251-256 and 304. Give me a shout if you have any. Z

ZenArcade

So if Tordel and Eddie can have a look and give me a bell, I'll pay a reasonable to good price. Ps thanks Cosh. Z

TordelBack

Well, there's good news and bad news.  The worst news is that some of those are very fine comics, with PJ Maybe and Devlin Waugh stories (including the excellent Innocence and Experience) I may have to re-read!

More seriously, I don't have 304, and I can't seem to find Vol 1 20 (although I know I have it somewhere). 

Of the ones in the 200s they're all there, but while I don't know anything about this comics grading business I'd describe their condition as 'read more than twice'.  They're not falling apart or anything, I'd certainly buy them myself for reading copies, but if you're looking for a bagged and boarded archive set, these wouldn't work for that. The worst of them is 249, which has quite a bad bend along the spine.

To clarify, that's 232, 249 (this one not in great nick), 251-256, all available. But do take note of the less-than-perfect condition (which I may be overselling - I can take photos if that'd help decision making).  I'm also in the Free State, which will have postage cost implications.  Certainly wait and see what Eddie/Charles comes up with.

JOE SOAP

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 January, 2015, 08:34:12 PMI'm also in the Free State, which will have postage cost implications.

Freedom has a price.