Main Menu

The Star Wars art (and more inc Judge Dredd) of Craig Davison

Started by Colin YNWA, 25 May, 2021, 06:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Downthetubes has a fantastic article about Craig Davison and his art. If you feel in anyway nostalgic about the way you played as a kid check his stuff out its astonishing. Lovely image of 'Judge Dredd' too at the bottom of the article.

https://downthetubes.net/?p=127310&fbclid=IwAR3hPwcNrhwDRym61XfwII_u5cEtD6LEXr-5nRqcon52vr0BHr9IcdaKgas

There's links in the article to his website where you can see even more of the lovely stuff. Not sure how realistic this would be but if Tharg could get a Star Scan - well it would be very nice wouldn't it.

TordelBack

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 25 May, 2021, 06:42:46 AM
... the way you played as a kid ...

Does not compute. Still play this way.

But yeah, truly wonderful stuff, cheers for the link!  The bike one in particular reminds me of the unreasonable number of Death Star Trench Runs I completed on my Grifter, targeting computer fully deactivated, the drain grill of the secondary exhaust port waiting at the end of the cul-de-sac.

Link Prime

Quote from: TordelBack on 25 May, 2021, 07:52:22 AM
The bike one in particular reminds me of the unreasonable number of Death Star Trench Runs I completed on my Grifter, targeting computer fully deactivated, the drain grill of the secondary exhaust port waiting at the end of the cul-de-sac.

Generation Z get their kicks role-playing as pie-eyed Poe Dameron - their Mom's can tuck them into bed and pat them on the cheek when they've been bold.