Main Menu

Some recent-ish 2000AD themed commissions

Started by Staz Johnson, 04 June, 2021, 01:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staz Johnson

As the title says, these are some of the 2000AD related commissions I've done over the last couple of years, it occurred to me they might be of interest. I haven't posted on here in an awfully long time, I was going to add these to the end of the commissions thread, but it suggested I start a new thread, if this goes against the forum rules, please feel free to delete this. If any of you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen these already, sorry.

I couldn't remember how to post images on a forum, so I hope this works. I think if you click on the individual thumbnails you'll be able to see the full thing.

BPP

Beautiful. Always love your work. Hot Night in 95 is a classic Dredd / Hershey piece made perfect by your art.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Barrington Boots

These are terrific, thanks for sharing them with us!
Loving the Rogue ones and Mardi Gras Dredd is awesome.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

I, Cosh

We never really die.

DrJomster

These are really good. Many thanks for sharing!
The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

Colin YNWA

Yep just to add to the chorus of praise - stunning stuff.

The Dredd on the Beach piece is really evokative of that IDW issue Jesus Redondo did on so many levels. Just fantastic and have a personal soft spot for the Rio carnival piece was well.

Fantastic.

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Rogue Judge

Beautiful commissions, well done! Some very pleased fans who received these I'm sure!

Woolly

Brilliant as always, Sir.
God but I wish I had more disposable income!