Main Menu

FREE Comic

Started by Bad City Blue, 09 July, 2021, 10:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad City Blue

Hi everyone, to promote Sentinel to people who may not have read one yet, we're givibng away a free downoad of Issue 2: Scales Of Justice.

WHat if the Roman Empire had discovered an island populated by dragons? WHat if the slaughtered them except those xcaptured for breeding as slaves and gladiators. What is generations down the line, a group of gladiator dragons decided they'd had enough...

100 per cent positive feedback, and a grauitous ABC Warriors refernce half way througfh (see if you spot it).

Here's the link, enjoy! If you do, maybe back issue, To Be A Hero, which is a wholly original take on the superhero genre. (Kickstarter launch tomorrrow, see other post)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud39z37ivyddsrs/Sentinel%20Issue%202.PDF?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR2pUYHMXT5HL6O7xIscoj7wH7SYtbktYVC3tF6dh9ZDXSmCV7p5DZc7xkI
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

maryanddavid

I got the first three of these last year and I really enjoyed them.
One thing I REALLY liked about them was the storytelling was clear and fun, and the art was show dont, they understand how to make a comic.    I do need to chase up and get more, I'm not motivated enough for KS :D

Bad City Blue

Quote from: maryanddavid on 10 July, 2021, 12:18:10 AM
I got the first three of these last year and I really enjoyed them.
One thing I REALLY liked about them was the storytelling was clear and fun, and the art was show dont, they understand how to make a comic.    I do need to chase up and get more, I'm not motivated enough for KS :D

Tyanks for the kind words. We have seven issues, just message us at www.facebook.com/thesentinelcomic or message me on here if you don't do Facebook.

Bad City Blue

Anyone downloaded?

Opinions are always welcome