Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Lawless vs. Samizdat Squad Round 2 Heat 91

Started by Colin YNWA, 05 April, 2022, 06:38:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

Southstreeter

[[/b]quote author=Magnetica link=topic=48458.msg1081463#msg1081463 date=1649151517]
Quote from: Blue Cactus on 05 April, 2022, 10:10:36 AM
Lawless for sure. But not everyone reads the Meg so it will possibly suffer in later rounds because of that.
[/quote]

I never been able to get my head around people not reading the Meg, if they read the Prog. Other than cost.

I have and will always read the prog. Even when it's not been so great I've bought it out of habit and loyalty. I get the Meg from time to time, if there's a good run of stories, but I wouldn't miss it if it was gone. I don't really like the schedule of longer stories on a monthly basis, I much prefer the weekly 5 x 6 page fix of the prog. Lawless is great, but if I don't get round to buying recent Megs I'm happy to wait for the collections.

That's a vote for Lawless by the way.

DrJomster

The hippo has wisdom, respect the hippo.

AlexF

Id love to chime in with somethign nice to say about Samizdat Squad, but its really only a mediocre Megazine thrill. Lawless of course is basically flawless.

Link Prime

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well neither Strontium Dog nor Nikolai Dante could do it but we have a shut out here... might say more about the opposition, or maybe my (bias) view that Dabnett and Phil Winslade's thrill could go very far in this tourney is closer to the truth than some expect? Either way

Lawless

is riding into the badlands of Round 3.