Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Inspectre vs. Defoe Rd 3 Heat 52

Started by Colin YNWA, 21 June, 2022, 06:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Round 3 heads towards its conclusion and things aren't getting any easier. It's time to start thinking about how hard Round 4 is gonna be cos lets face it as we near having just 64 thrills left we know they are all (well almost all) gonna be beauties and the tough ties we see this week will be the regular head scratchers in a couple of weeks time. Arh remember how easy Round 2 was!

Inspectre comes into this Round bruised after a tough tie with Bato Loco last time. It fought its way through only to hit Defoe - who brushed aside Bradley unsurprisingly in the previous round. Can he stay on his feet, or will with tough draw prove too much?

Inspectre - more info

Vs

Defoe - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Friday 24th June and the winner gets a place in Round 4 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

Trooper McFad

Citizens are Perps who haven't been caught ... yet!

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

AlexF

The sinister vibe of The Inspectre was lovely...
but it can't touch the grubby delights of Defoe, arguably Mills's most consistently excellent thrill (The Colin McNeil series was my least favourite, but that's still miles better than the worst of Sláine, ABCs and even Nemesis...)

rogue69

IndigoPrime

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

The Enigmatic Dr X

Lock up your spoons!

Jim_Campbell

Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Funt Solo

I suppose The Inspectre never quite got the chance to shine. Defoe wins because of the astounding art.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++