Main Menu

DREDD reviews. (SPOILERS!)

Started by blackmocco, 30 August, 2012, 10:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fisticuffs

Imagine that, damn Karl Urban just won't leave me alone! Might have to get a restraining order. :D

James Stacey

I had Olivia Thirlby and Lena Headey fighting in my front garden _again_ last night. I wish they'd be quieter about it

darnmarr

Yeah..it was fun in the beginning,  and it's nice that he was reading the boards but Alex should really stop following us around at this stage :lol:

Seriously, I was thinking what I'd say if I met him again  and  the Clarence Whorley/Lee Donowtz exchange from 'True Romance' sums my feelings up pretty well...

"Clarence:You know, most of these movies that win a lot of Oscars, I can't stand them.             
They're all safe, geriatric coffee-table dogshit.               

Lee:We park our cars in the same garage.

Clarence:All those assholes make are unwatchable movies from unreadable books.
Mad Max, that's a movie. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, that's a movie.
Rio Bravo, that's a movie.
And Dredd...

that was a fuckin' movie."

darnmarr

CYCLOPZ

I wonder if Olivia Thirlby did her own sex scenes. Looked like a body double to me.

O Lucky Stevie!

12 pages yet no mention of Walter & Maria?
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Michaelvk

Quote from: CYCLOPZ on 05 September, 2012, 09:42:16 PM
I wonder if Olivia Thirlby did her own sex scenes. Looked like a body double to me.

The DVD/Bluray will tell all, with it's freezeframey glory.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

judda fett

Quote from: CYCLOPZ on 05 September, 2012, 09:42:16 PM
I must admit I wondered the same thing.

Goaty

I forgot to mention, how sexy do Anderson looks in her helmet?

Michaelvk

Quote from: Goaty on 06 September, 2012, 11:01:04 AM
I forgot to mention, how sexy do Anderson looks in her helmet?

You should've seen her on set ;)
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

darnmarr

She wasn't at the screening:  clearly my comment on the boards about no longer wanting her for my wife sent her into an agoraphobic depression.

Michaelvk

Quote from: darnmarr on 06 September, 2012, 03:38:07 PM
She wasn't at the screening:  clearly my comment on the boards about no longer wanting her for my wife sent her into an agoraphobic depression.

What's rabbit fur got to do with anything?

darnmarr

That's between me and Olivia and I'm far too much of a gentleman to go into details...

Goaty

Quote from: Michaelvk on 06 September, 2012, 03:47:51 PM
Quote from: darnmarr on 06 September, 2012, 03:38:07 PM

What's rabbit fur got to do with anything?

3rd base... or is it 4th?