Main Menu

DREDD 3D on home video Jan. 22, 2013

Started by The Adventurer, 04 October, 2012, 07:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Adventurer

I have it on reliable source that Dredd 3D will see home video release on DVD and Blu-ray (and probably Blu-ray 3D) come January 22nd. It was advanced announced to retailers, though no official announcement has been made yet.

This is also probably a US street date, so I don't know when it will arrive in the UK. Probably around the same time.

THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Danbo

Good news, can't wait to abuse that....new TV might be in order.
Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time.

James

That's a tuesday. I think in the US DVDs are released on Tuesdays but in the UK it's a Monday.

Michaelvk

Is that a worldwide release date? Otherwise I'll have to wait until Feb to get my sweaty, greasy, little mitts on a copy.
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

IndigoPrime

Almost a pity they couldn't get it out mid-December, for a Christmas rush, but then I guess some places will still be showing the movie around then.

Michaelvk

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 04 October, 2012, 10:39:40 AM..but then I guess some places will still be showing the movie around then.

Or not, at this rate..
You have never felt pain until you've trodden barefoot on an upturned lego brick..

Teivion

radiator

Michaelvk

Keef Monkey

Nice, I cannot wait to own this film. If we get a swanky edition all the better.

JOE SOAP

Or...

I was being noesy looking through an Entertainment Reps files in work today. They had a briefing on new releases up until christmas and he was running off the main events such as TDKR and talking about the massive pallets we're going to be getting in and boring stuff like that.

There were 4 or 5 titles for Dec 24th Dredd's cover was the one that stuck out. Of course little birdy might wrong as we know dates are always subject to change.

This stuffs all confidential of course, so if anyone asks don't tell them it was me

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=6556483

painbros22

Used to be manager at Blockbuster, popped down to check the system, nothing has come up with the dates suggested, usually the system is spot on, we had WiiU games on there before they where announced. Spotted The Sweeney release date ( which has not been announced either ) but not Dredd, there is not even a placeholder in the system yet. So take this with a pinch of salt with the January thing.

MR. ELIMINATOR

I think they should really push for December as I don' think January would be a good time for sales as everyone will have just bought loads of crap for Christmas.

James Stacey

January is a good time for release too. Lots of people with gift cards and granny money.

MR. ELIMINATOR

Oh yeah that's true. Still, better to get in on the Christmas sales too, surely.