Main Menu

A Guide To Zenith.

Started by Oddboy, 02 October, 2004, 10:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oddboy

A Guide To Zenith...

Enjoy.

Oddboy.

Link: http://www.seizingthefire.co.uk/" target="_blank">www.seizingthefire.co.uk

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/kathan/zenith/flyer.jpg">
Better set your phaser to stun.

Bad Andy

WAHEY! Zenith zenith zenith zenith zenith zenith zenith zenith zenith.

Incedentally I've just watch Night of the Living Dead and I think the radio in the house was a Zenith. Bizarrely it looked like it used the same logo as our zenith.

Bart Oliver

Damn fine, very comprehensive Zenith site.

Not all the buttons worked- 'am assuming that those pages will follow.

Will there be any original art pages for concept thumbs, convention sketches, full page artwork, covers etc?

Look forward to more developments at the site as and when.. visiting just makes me wish the differences between Grant, Rebellion et al could be resolved and re-issue of the series or even development of a new one could take place.

B.
Obviously you're not a golfer.

James

Matt Timson

Pfff- it was the Chimera version of Archie that had his head blown off...

;)

Still a good site though.
Pffft...

Matt Timson

...And your unnamed Lloigor is more than likely Jack Flash (Beano circa 1949).
Pffft...

Matt Timson

One quick Google later...

Link: http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/j/jackflas.htm" target="_blank">Why can't I remember useful stuff?

Pffft...

Dudley

Trout

WoD

Am I really dum and missed something over the years?  I only just realised that Zenith's outfit is a lot like Masterman's.  There's probably something really significant that I missed here...I need to re-read these.

Nice site Odds.

Oddboy

Bart - All the links *should* be working. Please email me telling me what doesn't work & I'll get to it ASAP.

Eyebrows - thanks! You're one up on Steve Yeowell, he couldn't remember, and can't find his original design sketches which he thought might have his name on.
Better set your phaser to stun.

Bart Oliver

Hi Odds

Have revisited the site today here at Casa Diaz and on a PC at work and everything works fine- so perhaps it was a Mac thing at my end this weekend?

Good news about the gallery page.

BTW would you consider fan art submissions (perhaps for a separate page) as well?

Cheers,

B.

Dan Kelly

Bart

Quick check on the imac here and everything is hunky dory.  So no mac weirdness here Oddboy.

Only neg comment I have is with the centre alignmnt of the body text, otherwise it's damned fine

Dan  

Floyd-the-k

that`s a great site, some nice pictures there. I`ve only ever read two Zenith episodes (one that recent, rather weak come back one) so this makes me want to read the lot

Bart Oliver

++ that recent, rather weak come back one ++

Although I've not seen the Epilogue ZZZZenith.com (prog 2001) in print, reading the synopsis on Oddboy's site makes me glad I haven't..

Got nothing against the injection of wry, knowing humour into the series, (one reason why it read so well) but playing the Zenith characters and universe(s) *just* for laughs seems like a bit of a cheap send off.