Main Menu

Judge Dredd Graphic Novels

Started by esoteric ed, 30 August, 2006, 03:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoteric ed

Hiya all, a few questions for those in the know.

Is there a list here or elsewhere online detailing all the Judge Dredd Graphic novels produced to date?

As I consider slowly reducing my collection of tooths and megs I'd like to pick up some of the epics in book form, I have the usual suspects (Cursed Earth/Day Law Died/Necropolis etc), but info on some of those shorter tales like the Dead Man etc would be great.

I know Music Zone carried a large collection of titles reduced last year, does anyone else know where (besides ebay) I may pick up older titles/overstocks at a fair price online.

Cheers for any info.

Ed

Rob Spalding

Try amazon, they seem to list all the ones printed.
If you try the future shop here they have all the recent ones.

Of course you could just buy the case files and work your way along.

ukdane

Cheers

-Daney

esoteric ed

Cheers gents, I've the first two Casefile collections and intend to catch up and collect these too.

Sorry if it's an old question but what happens when this title catches up with the full colour strips, is there an intention to go full colour (unlike the Complete Judge Dredd Monthly)?

I'll check Amazon and those links, thanks.

Ed

DavidXBrunt

Play.com has the latest Rebellion books on offer at reduced prices. Not massively slashed prices but if you're going to be buying a lot it's worth considering.

The only problem is they don't differentiate between titles, and you have to go by covers to see what book is what...

esoteric ed

Cheers matey, I took a look there and that's where I get my case books, always a good place to buy from.

Ed

esoteric ed

Does anyone know if there's any difference between the first and later editions of the Tale of the Dead Man collection?

Cheers
Ed

Large48

Wasn't it just a printing error on the Cover?
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

esoteric ed

Well I'm not sure but I've picked myself up a copy from ebay for ?3. Thanks again for your help.

Ed