Main Menu

Wanted: 'Leviathan' hardcover

Started by Max Headroom, 09 February, 2023, 02:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Headroom

Does anyone on the forum have a copy of Ian Edginton's 'Leviathan' hardcover they would be willing to part with? I was looking for the 2006 Rebellion edition (as opposed to the more recent Hachette Partworks) and was ideally hoping for it in high grade condition. Top dollar paid!!

If anyone is able to help please send me a message. Thank you.

rpwillis

There was one in my local Oxfam bookshop, last went in there about 3 weeks ago. Ex-library copy with bar-code etc and not in high grade condition. Think it was something like £6-£8.

inkymonkey

Quote from: Max Headroom on 09 February, 2023, 02:28:19 PMDoes anyone on the forum have a copy of Ian Edginton's 'Leviathan' hardcover they would be willing to part with? I was looking for the 2006 Rebellion edition (as opposed to the more recent Hachette Partworks) and was ideally hoping for it in high grade condition. Top dollar paid!!

If anyone is able to help please send me a message. Thank you.

I literally have this copy sitting in a pile of 2000AD graphic novels I'm putting up for sale, in pretty much unread condition - yours if you want it!

I am down in Oz, so postage will be priced accordingly...

Max Headroom

inkymonkey - I sent you a private message - did you receive it? Do you still have the book? Please let me know.

Doomlord66

Just come across this thread, have you got a copy now?

I have this Hardback signed by both Ian Edgington and Disraeli, I could be tempted to part witn

Max Headroom

Thanks Doomlord, but I have a copy now.