Main Menu

Ist edition

Started by Dogbolter, 27 August, 2009, 04:47:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogbolter

Hey guys and girls, having a cleanout at home came across my old 2000AD collection, who knows what an average condition 1,2&3 might be worth these days (not selling, going to frame them) ? What happened to Flesh, did it come back in later episodes ? Claw Carver, Old one eye...those were the days !

SmallBlueThing

Hi Dogbolter- welcome to the board! Dunno how much your progs are worth- I'm sure someone will be along in a minute to give you exact totals- but if you do frame 'em, keep 'em out of direct sunlight!

As for Flesh, it did indeed come back. In fact, Rebellion have just issued a lovely complete Flesh collection, comprising Books one and two. Pick it up at this website, from various online retailers, or if you have legs and can use them, go to a shop and buy it!

Now go and buy prog 1650 from your local newsie and indulge in some zarjazness.

Splundigs,

Steev

Mike Gloady

Welcome aboard Dogbolter!

Can't help you with your quest for info, but I'd echo Steev's recommendation.  Paper, particularly the bog roll Twoth used to be printed in, is the sworn enemy of sunlight - fading and crisping are a serious risk.  Take all reasonable precautions. 

Or even unreasonable ones.  Who needs windows, right?
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Bouwel

Not sure about the values, but hello and welcome!

-Bouwel-
-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

Wake

Quote from: Dogbolter on 27 August, 2009, 04:47:16 AM
Hey guys and girls, having a cleanout at home came across my old 2000AD collection, who knows what an average condition 1,2&3 might be worth these days (not selling, going to frame them) ?

Assuming reasonable condition but no free gifts I'd suggest about £100 each for progs 1 & 2 and £50 for prog 3.

Here's a previous thread on the subject.

vzzbux

Hello and welcome back.
They did a rehash of flesh quite a few years ago about a girl who was brought up by a T-Rex along with her own litter. It was fun but not great.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.