Main Menu

JUDGE DREDD TAKES ON THE US!

Started by Cyber-Matt, 31 March, 2010, 05:10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grant Goggans

I must have had one too many brandies at breakfast.

I could have sworn I just read there's actually an ad in Previews.

Emperor

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 01 April, 2010, 07:52:17 AM
Stevie espied the FULL RIGHT HAND PAGE AD opposite the Rebellion listings in the latest Previews today... looked ARSOM!

Any chance of a scan?
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Mike Gloady

Yeah, make with the evidence Stevie.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

O Lucky Stevie!

Quote from: Emperor on 01 April, 2010, 03:10:40 PM
Stevie espied the FULL RIGHT HAND PAGE AD opposite the Rebellion listings in the latest Previews today... looked ARSOM!

Any chance of a scan?

Hey -- is this some sort of ruse to trick Stevie into buying Prieviews instead of reading it in-store?

Well, I guess that if Diamond won't ship these new trades to me in Auxtralia then I can at least look at the pretty ad  :D
"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Emperor

Quote from: O Lucky Stevie! on 03 April, 2010, 01:14:16 AM
Quote from: Emperor on 01 April, 2010, 03:10:40 PM

Any chance of a scan?

Hey -- is this some sort of ruse to trick Stevie into buying Prieviews instead of reading it in-store?

Not necessarily - you could always try and scan it in the store. ;) I do think it'd be better to take a portable hand scanner, as asking them if they could plug a full-size one in might be pushing the envelope just a week bit too far.  :o
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Proudhuff

Good Luck Thargy! a foot in the door, lets hope its in a Dredd size boot!
DDT did a job on me

Mike Gloady

Not the size he WEARS you understand, more the size he OUGHT to wear......
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

Grant Goggans

It's true!  Soylent Green is a cookbook!  Dogs and cats are living together!  There's an ad in Previews!!

It's the end times!!

Roger Godpleton

That's what you look like?

I want a refund.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Quote from: Roger Godpleton on 04 April, 2010, 12:44:28 AM
That's what you look like?

I want a refund.

Just like your mother...and you can take that anyway you like, she does.

flesario

Am still a bit worried that very early Dredd could be a turn off. Case files 1 is, lets be honest, nostalgia. Great at the time and still wonderful for the likes of us but to win new people over?

Why not a collection of one proggers or shorts that are selected on the basis they make a good introduction to the character and world, presented as such?

Colin YNWA

Slight thread drift here but Grant is that you're collection, or part there of? That looks like a very nice set up. Can we see more?

Grant Goggans

Ha!  No, that's actually Great Escape Comics & Games here in Mayretta, Georgia.  Not a bad store, but not a patch on the similarly-named chain of arsom shops in Tennessee and Kentucky.

My own library is much, much cooler.  Only not as well-lit.

Colin YNWA

The comics on the wall at the back made me wonder. Still you could always take a camera around the shop and pretend then I wouldn't look so daft?

SuperSurfer

USA editions covers, it seems:

Gibbons ABC cover?