Main Menu

Durham Red - Better of Dead?

Started by MOONSHINE, 08 October, 2002, 08:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Caliber

I was going to say that Durham Red stopped being interesting since Ezquerra and Grant stopped creating her, but on second thoughts she's never been interesting. Her very very first appearance (Bitch, Ep1) was her best, when she gunned down Johnny Alpha. I think we're seeing the results of an incredible amount of momentum from that first appearance.

I have to be honest - it's just because she's a vampire chick with big tits, isn't it? :)
Author of CITY OF DREDD and WORLDS OF DREDD. https://www.facebook.com/groups/300109720054510/

Matt

I like Durham Red and it was a good move to stick her in suspended animation so the character could avoid the Stronty Dog re-working. Personally, I hope that big mutant thingy is something from her past. Maybe from the Strontium Dog canon of characters. A highly evolved version of Feral maybe?

Wood

"I have to be honest - it's just because she's a vampire chick with big tits, isn't it? :)"

Yes.

Um, I don't see what your problem is with that. :p

Oddboy

Possible... wasn't Feral ever evolving into a more & more monstrous form?  Given a few thousand years he could've turned into anything...
Better set your phaser to stun.

MOONSHINE

Feral morphed into a fairly normal looking chap with yet to be defined mutant powers.
I reckon he was being set up to fill alphas boots.

malkymac

He was called 'Firefall' and was going for a piss up with Middenface last time we saw him. However Middenface expressed doubts that feral would get into the pub with 'no keks oan'. Drawn by Trevor Hairsine btw.