Main Menu

Battle, Action, Smash!, Tammy & Jinty and more return as 2020 specials

Started by IndigoPrime, 23 October, 2019, 07:44:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

Was there supposed to be another Cor Buster Special before Christmas?

rogue69

There was the COR! BUSTER BUMPER FUN COLLECTION released on the 25th November, but that was not part of the 2020 specials. The only special left to be released is the Evil Genius 2 issue but that still doesn't not have a release date yet

The Enigmatic Dr X

Quote from: Tomwe on 22 December, 2020, 11:26:08 PM
Was there supposed to be another Cor Buster Special before Christmas?

My 10 year old hopes there's one!

I have three boys, and it's only the youngest who is showing an interest in comics.

He loves the Beano, 70s 2000ad and the specials from this year. He adored the regened specials.

Someone in the House of Tharg is doing stuff right.
Lock up your spoons!

Tomwe

Quote from: rogue69 on 22 December, 2020, 11:44:18 PM
There was the COR! BUSTER BUMPER FUN COLLECTION released on the 25th November, but that was not part of the 2020 specials. The only special left to be released is the Evil Genius 2 issue but that still doesn't not have a release date yet
Ohhh. Damn I had assumed this was also part of the bundle I bought. There were so many I lost track. Too late to get it for a stocking filler now.

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

The Bumper Fun Collection is just the two already published specials under one (slightly harder) cover, isnt it? Like the upcoming 2000AD Regened collection?

SBT

Tomwe

Quote from: SmallBlueThing(Reborn) on 23 December, 2020, 08:56:41 PM
The Bumper Fun Collection is just the two already published specials under one (slightly harder) cover, isnt it? Like the upcoming 2000AD Regened collection?

SBT
Aha! Good news, thanks for the clarification SBT!