Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Young Middenface vs Zaucer of Zilk - Round 1 Heat 11

Started by Colin YNWA, 02 November, 2021, 06:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NapalmKev

"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

redsquirrel

Zaucer of Zilk

The 2nd series did not quite capture the excellence of the first but was still vert good. Young Middenface was perfectly good but nothing out of the ordinary.

Rogue Judge

Middenface. I'll take a chance on voting for anything SD related. Zaucer was a little strange for me.

Colin YNWA

From a quick glance through the thread this one seems close and so any last minute votes today could swing the result when I count up in the morning and annouce the final result, so if you haven't voted yet get um in...

I, Cosh

Zaucer of Zilk. The first story was wonderful stuff. Marvellous McCarthy art with a suitably breezy story tying it all together. The disappointing second story showed that daftness isn't as easy as it looks.

Young Middenface. I've only read a couple of stories but I would've liked to see more. Am I right in saying it reflects Scottish politics in much the same way that Billy the Fish reflects the fortunes of Newcastle United FC?

Zaucer of Zilk. Just
We never really die.

maryanddavid

Zilk get the vote,  IIRC Young Middenface was a decent read but overstayed its welcome.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Well this is what we get when we get two great thrills. Most popular vote to date and going into the last day there was only one vote between the two stories. The last day however saw

Zaucer of Zilk

Confidently stride in those fancy pants into the 2nd Round. Nothing against Young Middenface but that's a relief as its a great thrill.