Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Brit-Cit Brute vs Skip Tracer - Round 1 Heat 35

Started by Colin YNWA, 23 November, 2021, 06:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Jimbo

@jamesfeistdraws

IndigoPrime

Oh my. Skip Tracer long outstayed its welcome, but then so too did Brit-Cit Brute in being more than a panel long. I'm no fan of Skip Tracer and its trope-heavy writing, but it wins out here. Urgh. Now I need a shower.

Link Prime

O Lucky Stevie!

"We'll send all these nasty words to Aunt Jane. Don't you think that would be fun?"

Colin YNWA

Last chance here, which of these two will make it into Round 2 will be determined in the next 24 hours, will it be Skip Tracer, Brit-Cit Brute, or dark horse Roger's Mum? Votes today will be counted in the morning when I announce the winner.

maryanddavid

Skippy, it might be a bit, there, but at least it has a storyline, and the last outing was interesting enough.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Let's see if I can get this right this morning. The late comeback that started early yesterday morning just didn't get the momentum to turn this one and Roger's Mum couldn't course an upset... what Brit-Cit brute, oh that go rightly tanked!

Skip Tracer

Is into Round 2

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.