Started by Colin YNWA, 29 November, 2021, 06:13:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Droid Life.

"COVER ME!  I'M GOING FOR A WIZZ!"
"If only everything around here wasn't so drokking thrilling!"
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

Last chance for this one today as I'll count up in the morning and announce the result, so get those votes in today.

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Link Prime on 29 November, 2021, 04:40:11 PM
...then I remembered that single episode of Inaba with that sensational Frank Quitely artwork - Babes with Big Bazookas.

Oh boy. I was in hospital back in 1996, and my parents bought me a copy of that Megazine to read from the hospital shop while I was stuck in bed. My little eyes must have bugged out of my head. Suffice to say that it formed no small part of my sexual awakening.

Against that pink-tinged and funny-tummied nostalgia, though, is the fact that Inaba's actually really unlucky here - her stories are split between Shimura, her self-titled strip, and Hondo City Justice (probably a better strip than either).

So I have to give this one to Droid Life, who has kept up a level of quality across a span of years that most Thrills in Tharg's stable can only envy.
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Pretty straightforward one this. As Inaba consistantly clocked up votes, Droid Life was clocking up more by some margin and the occasional short punfest at the front of the Prog takes this one with some ease

Droid Life

into Round 2.

IndigoPrime

I do love Droid Life's irreverence and it's useful in Progs where the content are largely grim. The only downside to the strip is it's not in every issue.