Main Menu

FFT - ROUND of 16 - Lawless vs Firekind - Heat 01

Started by Colin YNWA, 15 August, 2022, 06:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

After the start Lawless got it was always going to be an uphill battle for Firekind and so it proved. While the thrill fought back it was never going to be enough. That leaves us in the horrible position of having no John Smith beyond the Round of 16... and that feels wrong. To be fair the writing was on the wall when we lost Cradlegrave in Round 4. I'd not have sacrificed Lawless to Firekind but still. That said I'm stoked that

Lawless

is our first quarter finalist.

broodblik

Sorry for Firekind (which in its own right is a great thrill) but Lawless is just so a special thrill (go ahead and read the latest episode in the meg)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Funt Solo

Nice to see the Meg still being represented in the competition.

With Firekind out, it makes me wonder what a similar contest would look like with just one-series thrills. Eh, Colin?

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Funt Solo on 20 August, 2022, 06:10:56 PM
With Firekind out, it makes me wonder what a similar contest would look like with just one-series thrills. Eh, Colin?

Hasn't Broodblik covered that one already?

Funt Solo

You mean we already did it and I forgot? Fuuuuuuck!
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Colin YNWA

Colin YNWA