Main Menu

New merchandise gets the ‘Tharg the Mighty’ stamp of approval!

Started by Molch-R, 15 September, 2011, 12:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Not a big Rogue Trooper fan but that tee shirt is bloody lovely. I wonder what happened to that Flesh one that was posted here a wee while ago?

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

Devons Daddy

linky sent to my parents!!! for those t-shirts, i am sure Santa will now be placing one in my Christmas stocking.

PLANET REPLICAS are you listening.
WE ARE WAITING  :P
Credit cards are awaiting.

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Spaceghost

Quote from: gronk guy on 22 November, 2011, 03:04:36 PM
Get your xmas lists sorted.

http://forbiddenplanet.com/clothing/?q=2000ad

four more to follow next week.

Those new shirts are up on that link now. That Supersurf one is good. The Dredd badge one is pretty cool too. But LOOK! The Cursed Earth cover!!!
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Colin YNWA

Its a damned shame that Cursed Earth one had that 'distressed' look thing going on. The Dredd Badge one is bloomin' great though.

SuperSurfer

Good to see that T-shirt selection.

Ah, I had the original Cursed Earth cover T-shirt but left it in a friend's cupboard in Holland for four years with all my other 2000AD T-shirts (You're next punk!, Torquemada) – they all went yellow and had to be binned.

Think the Cursed Earth cover will be the one to go for. It seems the distressed look is the way of the world these days. Do we have to colour in the grey tyres ourselves?

It's that Robin Smith Dredd badge again. Don't like the Stallone film influenced arm logos.

I do like the Volgan logo. I can image people buying that without even knowing what it is. I've always thought that 2000AD should have some plain T-shirts with just logos. In the way that you can buy Ts with the Captain America shield or Green Lantern logo. Surely even just the 2000AD logo would sell. I would buy one with the current or original 2000AD logo.

And more classic covers please.

COMMANDO FORCES

Colin YNWA

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 30 November, 2011, 03:19:02 PM

I do like the Volgan logo. I can image people buying that without even knowing what it is. I've always thought that 2000AD should have some plain T-shirts with just logos. In the way that you can buy Ts with the Captain America shield or Green Lantern logo. Surely even just the 2000AD logo would sell. I would buy one with the current or original 2000AD logo.

Yeah I've said it before and I'll no doubt say it again its this type of tee-shirt I'd love to see. Any of the classic 2000ad (or even current come to that) logos on a simple shirt would be much appreciated (or on a Navy Blue shirt with yellow banding so we can all pretend to be Tharg! But I digress)That things like the Romanov weapon's crest from Dante, the SD from Strontium Dog, the Zenith Z (copyright yarda yarda) any number of the title logo's from any number of strips. Something small simple and iconic I'd lap up.

Just like that Dredd one really.

Dash Decent

Forbidden Planet are showing a great new t-shirt with the Dredd badge on the left breast and small triangular Eagle logos on the sleeves - part of the second batch of new t-shirts mentioned on the forum last week.

[Edit - apologies, I now see this is discussed in another thread.]

[Emp edit: merged]
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dash Decent

Quote from: SuperSurfer on 30 November, 2011, 03:19:02 PM
It's that Robin Smith Dredd badge again. Don't like the Stallone film influenced arm logos.

I agree about the triangle logos but I think we'll keep seeing them used in future.  It would still be great just as a black tee with the badge only but the arm logos are so small it's not worth worrying about.  I'm certainly going to get one.

I like the Smokatorium design too but I'd like to see a larger picture of it to make out the writing.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Psidude

Bat King

S,m,l sizes vary widely...  How big is an XL in inches (chest), anyone know?
Blog
http://judgetutorsemple.wordpress.com/

Twitter
@chiropterarex

BPP

trying to find the new tshirts on the FP website is 30 minutes of frustration - its criminal they don't have Rebellion listed as a publisher and the search functions are terrible ('2000' brings up 1 related product, 2000AD brings up nothing and 'Dredd' only brings up the Graphic Novels).

Time Thrag dispensed a few Rigelian Hotshots if they want to start shifting some new gear - I haven't been able to order any of these tshirts despite them  being on sale on pre-order atm. 

Anyone with a direct link to where they can be bought would be appreciated.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Darren Stephens

I ordered one of those tees. The Rogue one. I see they are now slated for a 20th January release. Good job I checked, as FP haven't bothered to inform me. Or, indeed, repleid to the email I sent asking when they were being dispatched. Bit piddle poor, that.  ::)
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^