Main Menu

Nemesis the Warlock Volume Three - back in stock!

Started by Molch-R, 19 January, 2012, 02:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molch-R

Good news for Termights everywhere - volume three of the collected Nemesis the Warlock is back in print and available from the 2000 AD store...

Out of print for some time, volume three is the explosive closing chapter of the saga of the alien freedom fighter, with art by David Roach, John Hicklenton, Paul Staples, Clint Langley, Henry Flint, Kevin O'Neil, Carl Critchlow and Chris Weston.

Tomas de Torquemada has escaped back in time and finds himself in 1980s Britain. Here, amidst the rising unemployment and Thatcher-era angst Nemesis' sworn enemy spreads his own special breed of hatred. But the warlock is not far behind him and the scene is set for the last, definitive battle!

http://shop.2000adonline.com/categories/nemesis_the_warlock

AntonyCatton

Glad to see this is back in print,so others can enjoy the complete wonders of Nemesis.I've had my copy for some time from the book depository but haven't got round to reading it yet as ive got so much 2000AD goodness to get through.

Gonk

Shucks! I spent hours trawling the internet trying to find a copy of it last year. Got one mint edition for £50.
The quality of the publication is fab. Apart from the main Nemesis story line, there is "The Enigma Variations" which I found funny, Torquemada's Wedding is in there to and is a better read than the title suggests.  A must have for Nemesis fans.
coming at a cinema near you soon

klute

loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

klute

Gonk

No. I saw Vol: 1 was available in the cheap thrills sale.

klute

Quote from: wonkychop on 20 January, 2012, 07:19:37 PM
No. I saw Vol: 1 was available in the cheap thrills sale.

I must have missed that, just had a look any no sign :(

Gonk

Can't type the link in but there's plentiful supply on Amazon/ebay.

vark

Back in print would be the same book (first print 2007) or a new 2011 print ?

Gonk

Unless 2000ad have had some stashed away somewhere in the vaults, then I'm presuming it's 2012 reprint?
As I've said before... about time. Some of the prices I saw this one on for sale man, ludicrous!

vark

On amazon uk it is still copyrighted 2007, and on ebay there is two different covers for this book ?????

James Stacey

Quote from: vark on 23 January, 2012, 03:34:42 PM
On amazon uk it is still copyrighted 2007, and on ebay there is two different covers for this book ?????
One of them is the holding cover from Amazon which is the cover of book 1 recoloured.

Gonk

Any way Vark, at least you no longer have to pay way over the odds for it now.

vark

Thanks,

In fact I own it from the beginning (2007), but when it comes to know the exact print of a Pat Mills paperback I become a little nuts (exact same material ? same cover ? etc..) :-X

Link Prime

Brilliant news...one of my 'coveted items' will soon be mine- all mine! Aha, ahha, ahhhhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!