Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

What is it about that Han Solo figure?  My own brother stopped short of decapitation, but he chewed that Correllian noggin into an (even more) unrecognisable pulp.  

To this day I've a slightly ambivalent feelings about Han, because he never got to participate in many of the heroic struggles and daring rescues that would weaken the Empire at the end of the '70s. Even the awesome Hoth Han (whose non-arctic application was admittedly limited) and then (joy of joys) Bespin Han got pretty minimal outings, because by then the poor guy was in carbonite.  In  fact, most of his adventures involved brief periods of unfreezing, before being recaptures by Postal Offer Boba and re-frozen in many innovative Lego built carbon-freezing facilities (with working trapdoor!).

Bart Oliver

++ Postal Offer Boba ++

Hacking names out of backing boards with a blunt pair of scissors- arhhh the memories indeed.

IIRC I got Dengar and the Emperor that way too.

http://www.timelesstrinkets.com/SuperHero-StarWars/Images/SWAFDengar.jpg>

Obviously you're not a golfer.

Dunk!

I remember the agonising wait for the survival pack (allowing 28 days for delivery).

And it was well worth it.http://www.x-entertainment.com/articles/0719/13.jpg">
"Trust we"

critter

I guess this qualifies as a resurrection. But I found an old disposable and had it developed, I hadn't realised I had taken these. I think I have a little of everything from to 2000AD to anime inspired.

Proudhuff

Stumbled across this battle being enacted on the floor of Huff Mansions... possible scene from Red Seas? I'm sure that baldy guy's in it!
DDT did a job on me

Dandontdare

wow, that's a whole lotta Yoda!

TheEdge

Quote from: "His Lordship rac"Indeed WoD, my collection of tat, erm... precious things, appears tawdry in comparison to that magnificent Imperial Parade!

All my Star Wars stuff's in boxes... *sniff*

do i see snake plistckin there awsome
"Save Trees, Eat Beavers"
"Animal Rights: Animals have the right to be tasty"

Richmond Clements

Quote from: "TheEdge"
Quote from: "His Lordship rac"Indeed WoD, my collection of tat, erm... precious things, appears tawdry in comparison to that magnificent Imperial Parade!

All my Star Wars stuff's in boxes... *sniff*

do i see snake plistckin there awsome

Yup!

That was a birthday present from Bou last year!

He and Johnny Alpha don't get on though- they have to go on seperate shelves.

Mr Jolly

This thread is excellent, I'm pretty jealous of one or two posters on here.

Anyway, I want to show some of my gear off.  ;D

I'll start with the 2000ad stuff. Did anyone else buy the movie prop replicas from SD Studios?

I got the helmet, badges and buckle but the bleedin' Lawgiver never arrived. I got a refund for it, but I've never been able to track one down to complete the set.  >:(

This photo shows the Dean Ormston original I bought a few years back. I think it was used in one of the Judge Dredd yearbooks but I forget which one. I'm right pleased with it though.

I thought I'd throw this one in too, it's a bit shitty but I think it's a one of a kind Judge Death model that was hand made. And if I'm not mistaken it was made by notorious child murderer Ronald Castree, at least that's who I bought it off. he used to own Arcadia Comics in Ashton-under-Lyne. Fucking weirdo!  ;D

I've got some more, if anyone wants to see my lightsaber collection.  ;D

Mr Jolly

Bollocks, I forgot the Reaction Figures.  ::)

I bought two of each one so I could open the packets on some. I have the alternate versions of Slaine, Anderson and Judge Death and I got the alternate Anderson one signed by Carlos Ezquerra. Which was nice.

worldshown

Wow, some cool stuff. That's one hell of a provenance on the Judge Death statue.

But I've got to ask, what film do the chocolate bicuits come from? ;D

Mr Jolly

Haha, I knew someone would notice them!  ;D

They were actually salvaged off a beached ferry.

Ferry runs aground off Blackpool

Oh, that's my dog Noddy having a good sniff at them. Even he wouldn't eat them.

COMMANDO FORCES

Good stuff there Mr Jolly, but what's with this contamination with the other collectables. You should hide that stuff and let your 2000ad products shine ;)

vzzbux

Great stuff Mr Jolly.

Dare I start re-posting on this thread. Since my last post our (my son now has the Star Wars bug) collection has grown substantially.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.