Main Menu

Where dust goes to gather...

Started by Trout, 18 September, 2007, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: vzzbux on 03 July, 2011, 09:34:39 PM
This was my last individual purchase because I my son didn't have that particular clone variant.

F'ing pusher - Lucas got you working the 'net, huh?  Can't fool me, I know the first hit's always Free(co).

Most interesting change of all has been the shift from user to dealer, i.e. (the necessity of) selling my plastic mountain - came back from a lovely beach swim today to find eBay had shifted €24.00 of gear in my absence.  Paid for the petrol and the ice creams, which was nice.  I'm only selling doubles at the moment, but I think I'm almost ready for the big leagues.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: klute on 03 July, 2011, 06:28:35 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2010581/Wife-forces-sale-200k-Transformer-collection-pay-mortgage.html

There you go something else to spend your benefits on

As much as I would love to get all of them I dont have that much money and that guy is a litile asd keeping them in there boxies and atachily haveing a fear of them being opened that dude has probles if that what he fears most.

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 03 July, 2011, 08:20:04 PM
Yes, I still do wonder how you buy all this on benefits!
One question though, do you actually read 2000AD?

Yes I do read them but im about nerily 2 years behind on my Judge Dredd magazine and 9 months behind on my 2000AD.

Quote from: TordelBack on 03 July, 2011, 09:09:51 PM
Quote from: vzzbux on 03 July, 2011, 08:14:53 PM
And I thought my Star Wars addiction was bad. I have only spent £50 on Star Wars this month.

I've been clean for 3 months now.   My last purchase was the Vintage Collection R2 with the drinks tray, a very fine last hit.  Luckily I can get methadone-equivalent relief from my son's Clone Wars games, and occasional treats acquired for free (thanks Mogzilla! :D), but as for purchasing... that wookiee's off my back, man.

Here, Cyberleader2000, I played with a Transformer for the first time since my brother's Starscream some time in the '80s (which i used as a rather nice jet fighter, not a space robot), and I was quite impressed. 

One of my son's friends had given him a 'Tuner Skids' for his birthday (presumably in the remaindered aisle), and we spent some time transforming him back and forth between what looked like a green Mondeo to a squat looking robo-bloke with a car boot stuck to his neck.  But I must say, the actual transforming process was pretty cool - way more complicated and clever than I had imagined.  Interesting hobby you have there.

yes the movie line is much more complex but I think the best line is the clasicks / universes / Generachions line also skids is rubish want a good movie tf get voiger starscream that figer is arsom. but if you want complex try a masterpice range. took me about half a day to transform Masterpice megatron for the first time now it only takes me now 45 minits and thats with pratis.

And this came in the post today friend of mine found a great sale on ebay £24.99 and £2.45 shiping Hunt For The Decepticons Leader Class Starscream

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Trout

I used to be proud of this thread.

Richmond Clements

Yes, it has rather... forgive me for this... transformed.

Dode C

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm sure dust gathers here, as well as fluff  ;)

JamesC

The last one looks like a healed-over anus.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 04 July, 2011, 06:46:03 PM
Yes, it has rather... forgive me for this... transformed.

hahahahah this quote has made my day lol
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Proudhuff

A-Hem,  back on track...

half the boxes unpacked so far and my old Serge Clerc and such shelved
DDT did a job on me

Mikey

Nice Huffster! Here are some hasty and shite photies of what I've got on shelves right now, with a focus on 2000ad stuff for ye...

In the attic is my Star Wars collection, likely never to see light again! You can't see 'Darth Tater' behind the Spud Trooper in the last photo.

M.
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Proudhuff

Mikey, you mean there's more? It would be good to go through all the photo's here (cept CL2000) and see if one thing appear in every collection, possibly Watchmen?
DDT did a job on me

Cyberleader2000

ok first off see I do have 2000AD books as well

and secondley ive been shoping again

Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

Those Dredd Case Files only go up to 11, the shame  :thumbsdown:

Mikey

Yes Huff-there's a lot more in the attic. Someday they will be revealed!

And I feel I have to admit I haven't got any of the casefiles at all :$

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.