Main Menu

Sunderland Comic Con

Started by Daveycandlish, 12 February, 2014, 07:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daveycandlish

Another one to add to your diaries

http://www.sunderlandcomiccon.com/

with some names you may recognise already confirmed as guests.

So, who's going?

An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

Daveycandlish

This is next weekend. Who's going? Got some good guests lined up now!
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

El Chivo

Bit far for me, Davey
You taking Paragon with you?

Cheers

Chi

COMMANDO FORCES

Daveycandlish

Whoops! No, my mistake - it's the 21st of this month according to the webpage. I just got a little excited there and got my dates mixed up.
I haven't got a creators table Chi but I might take a few Paragon along in my bag for barter and bribes!

Dodsy

Booked my ticket at the weekend, interesting to see what they have in store.
Twitter - @dodsy84

Judge Nutmeg

posted a similar thread yeah i am going

Blockmaniac

Great weekend, I thought.

They say you should never meet your heroes, but "they" have clearly never met the legend that is John Wagner. Or John Higgins, Al Ewing, Robbie Morrison and Bryan Talbot. All were happy to chat and sign stuff I brought from home, as well as purchased on the day.

Inspiring, the lot of 'em!

Dode C

Any pics from the Squaxx from this one? We want to see beer blurred board members with flashlit demon eyes.