Main Menu

Ebay help

Started by Matt Timson, 31 October, 2005, 03:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Wolf

It depends how vigourously ebay pursues this case on your behalf.    It seems like you should get a refund.   Its the sellers loss, not yours.
Worthing Bazaar - A fete worse than death

VampiraJen

May I be the first to say..

Buy a PC.

really?  i've always had this impression that microsoft are evil wanks and that apple are better or something...i toyed with getting an apple.  maybe it's just cause i hate that bill gates

Peter Wolf

Do buy a Mac.    I am going to get a new one and these days you can run windows on one should you feel the need as well as Mac software.     windows   "vista"   =  complete Cack.    Are you sure you want to run this application    ?   Ummm   yes  thats why i am doing it  !    Are you really really really sure ?    Just  f****** do it will you  !!    F****** Microsoft software not to mention freezing the computer and using all available space on the Hard disk or whatever it is  just for an operating system.   Bullshit   Its just stupid badly designed rubbish.      Do not touch it  !    Horrible.

I, Cosh

Ask him to forward you a copy of the e-mail he received from e-bay...
We never really die.

Rex Banner

If you paid through Paypal he should have sent it to the address supplied by Paypal.

Has he got any previous negatives? Not so much a threat but something along the lines of an email saying 'I feel no alternative but to leave you negative feedback' may help.

VampiraJen

is vista the new one, after xp?

Peter Wolf

Thats it.     I am no authority on computers either and i am not a Mac snob who takes the piss out of pc users either.         Macs are better but you pay for it which is fair enough. I just dont want to go shooting my mouth off as it may annoy other  PC users.     But how a company like Microsoft  with their resources and money could come up with something so crap as Vista is beyond me.

johnnystress

Was talking to my law student girlfriend about this and she says that regardless of who he sent the records to, the contract was with me. I fulfilled my half of the contract and he now has my money so it's up to him to either semd my stuff or refund me in full.

But he is going to take some convincing of this.

hmmm, looking at tall the mac/windows stuff,perhaps i shouldnt have piggybacked on this thread after all...:)