Main Menu

Everything Comes Back to 2000ad – Episode 9 !!!!

Started by bluemeanie, 26 August, 2009, 02:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flintlockjaw

Quote from: Al_Ewing on 26 August, 2009, 07:15:43 PM
I didn't notice all that stuff Karl did with the faces myself until you pointed it out! All credit to him for that one, an ace bit of detail.

On the short fight/long fight debate, I'll add a wee bit of fuel to the fire - one of the reasons I made it a quick KO was because if it'd been a fair fight, Officer Joe would've won...

No Way!
If it's in the Big Meg...Old Crusty Dredd would certainly kick his arse! Could be like that Grant Morrison JLA one shot with Frank Quitely. 'Real' Dredd would always lose in joes world and vice versa.

flintlockjaw

Quote from: LGDROID on 26 August, 2009, 06:35:59 PM
Aaaawww...you guys.....if i have to, I'll send you the photo of me in a mankini if it'll settle this whole effing debate...

A really great, fun episode--I was laughing out loud at the "Press Gang" stuff, and I can say without a doubt that my mates are gonna piss themselves when they hear what you say about me.

Just so, you know, I've joined a gym now, so expect a bitchslap from a guy looking like a buff Keanu Reeves or a buff Gok Wan when I finally meet you both, THEN I'm gonna steal your women...

Seriously, I really do appreciate you both raving about Defoe, especially up to the end. I'm gutted I'll have to wait nearly a year for your silly arse accents try to pronounce some of the names coming up. At least you didn't call her "Minge Tickle"...

But you guys ROCK.

Miss Handsome Leigh Gallagher

Leigh Gallagher...What a woman!

Mike Gloady

She's clever, talented and funny.  And according to you lot she's not exactly lacking in the boobular department.  *giggle*
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

LGDROID

OI you gits! If I WAS a woman, I'd have better boobs than all you lot put together...

Mike Gloady

Quote from: LGDROID on 27 August, 2009, 01:09:34 PM
OI you gits! If I WAS a woman, I'd have better boobs than all you lot put together...
Let's have a contest!  Wet t-shirts a-go-go.

That's my last example of ribbing this particular talent as I'll be going to the Orbital signing (unlike poor Richard & Flint) and I don't want my face caved in.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

uncle fester

Only saw this today as I've been away. Another great podcast, keep it up etc. The press gang stuff made me laugh too  :)

flintlockjaw

Just so everyone knows...we got Episode 10 complete and it should be posted soon. It's an interview with the pretty Leigh Gallagher!