Main Menu

Borag Thungg fellow 2000ADers

Started by planetmirth, 20 October, 2009, 08:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

planetmirth

Just thought I'd drop in an say "Hi".

I love Sci-Fi and comedy (hence my user name) and find ample supplies of both in 2000AD - which I've been reading since prog 1.

Currently working to set up a company to act as a hub for creative talents (writers, model makers, artists and animators) wanting to produce TV programmes. Might even try negotiating for the rights to Strontium Dog or Kingdom (if they aren't already gone) ;)

Also looking forward to seeing if the next 2000AD movie is any truer to the original than the previous outing.

In the meantime, really enjoying the current lineup of Judge Dredd, Kingdom, Necrophim, Strontium Dog and to a slightly lesser degree Shakara. It's been a while since I've enjoyed every page of the prog so much. Can't wait until next week.
'A computer once beat me in chess... but it was no match for me in kick-boxing!'
Visual Effects Examples

Minkyboy

Hiya.

You seem to know your arse from your elbow in terms of 2000ad, so thrice welcome and stuff. 

Fiddling while Rome burns

"is being made a brain in a jar a lot more comen than I think it is." - Cyberleader2000

planetmirth

Thanks Minkyboy,

I like your Avatar.  ;D
'A computer once beat me in chess... but it was no match for me in kick-boxing!'
Visual Effects Examples

Bouwel

-A person's mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion-

planetmirth

Thanks Bouwel,

I like Blade Runner too... and Preston  ;)
Visual Effects Examples

Gavin_Leahy_Block

Welcome!
This really is a great place.
Make yourself comfortable, you may be here awhile.

vzzbux

Welcome to our humble abode. Sit down and enjoy the ride.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

wild-seven

Welcome! I say this with all the authority of a person who's been publishing for 2 whole days!
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Dandontdare

Welcome. Good luck with the Ubergeek Thinktank Project (you can have that name if you like  ;D)

Kerrin

How do Planetmirth, welcome aboard.

flip-r mk2

It's all right, that's in every contract.
That's what they call a sanity clause.
You can't fool me, there ain't no sanity clause.

http://flip-r.deviantart.com/

http://forflipssake.blogspot.com

http://weeklythemedartblog.blogspot.com/

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana

Roger Godpleton

Salutations. Your first task is to prepare us a buffet comprised of delicious meat [and drugs] based snack treats with an oversized platter of cheeseburgers [which have been caught in the wild] as the centerpiece. You don't get anything.  I'll send someone over to help.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

Jase

"As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a graphic artist- and one day soon,
I WILL BE." - Tim Bisley,

uncle fester

Welcome aboard. Loving the cityscape animation!

locustsofdeath!

Stick around! If you need help in any way starting up your bid-ness, feel free to pm me.