Main Menu

I am 40 today

Started by House of Usher, 24 September, 2010, 03:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House of Usher

Like it says in the title of the thread.

I have been generally made a fuss of so far today, and went and had a haircut. In a couple of hours I'm off for a hotel stay with a bottle of champagne, and dinner either in the hotel or out somewhere.

It's very nice and the weather has stayed fine too.
STRIKE !!!

Kerrin

HIPPY BARFDAY!

Have a lovely evening.

Lady Festina

James Stacey

I, Cosh

Happy birthday young man.
We never really die.

WoD

Happy Birthday Ush...what right do you have to be older than me, yet look so much younger...tis not fair!!

All the best, have a blast!

JayzusB.Christ

Happy birthday! Not quite there myself, but, y'know, the idea of turning 40 isn't even remotely as scary for me as the thought of turning 30 used to be.
Enjoy your day, and if Godpleton comes in here and sneers at you, we'll all rush him.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Dandontdare

Happy Birthday. It's all downhill from here mate - the beerbelly gets bigger, the eyesight starts failing and it gets harder to get in and out of armchairs.

Enjoy!  :D

Spaceghost

Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

uncle fester

Happy Birthday, Mr House. Hope your evening goes swimmingly.

Richmond Clements

Proudhuff

right! about time you started thinking about what you want to do when you grow up, HB to you!
DDT did a job on me

Trout

Happy birthday, and enjoy your day!

Emperor

Happy birthday Ush, sounds like you have the Good Times well in hand. Just remember it is going to take you longer to recover ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

The Doctor Alt 8

Awww.

Many happy returns.

(resists the temptation to be rude )