Main Menu

The Pork Chop Express is in town

Started by mygrimmbrother, 22 July, 2011, 01:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mygrimmbrother

For all those Carpenter fans out there (and I know you're there, lurking in your thousands), I've created a group on Deviant Art, in an attempt to bring together loads of lovely fan art in one place. There's not a lot to see at the moment - I've uploaded some of my onw stuff, and reqeusted for lots more to be added (just got to wait for the artists to approve it), but pop over for a looksee. If you've got any fan art yourself, feel free to submit it, or if you feel inspired get drawing!

Here's the linky: http://pork-chop-express.deviantart.com/

Richmond Clements

Excellent work! Now, if only I was home and could open that link..!

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 22 July, 2011, 02:02:11 PM

I've just opened it for you and it's very nice! I now have a hankering to go off and watch Big Trouble in Little China again...
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Richmond Clements

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 22 July, 2011, 02:05:09 PM
Quote from: Richmond Clements on 22 July, 2011, 02:02:11 PM

I've just opened it for you and it's very nice! I now have a hankering to go off and watch Big Trouble in Little China again...

Cheers, man!
It's all in the reflexes...

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Greg M.

"No prison can hold him now" - brilliant. Fingers crossed for an 'In the Mouth of Madness' section.

Colin YNWA

Oh right so this isn't a group with pictures of Karen drumming then. Shame love me a bit of those Carpenters.

Emperor

The group is only allowing people to sign up as administrators, and not then allowing any more in.
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Emperor

if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

mygrimmbrother

Quote from: Emperor on 23 July, 2011, 12:40:02 AM
The group is only allowing people to sign up as administrators, and not then allowing any more in.

Bah! Someone else said it wasn't allowing them to join at all! Bloody DA has outsmarted me. I'll see if I can sort it.

mygrimmbrother

Try it now Emps. And cheers for the links to the Halloween stuff, I'll have a look.

Emperor

Quote from: mygrimmbrother on 23 July, 2011, 01:25:47 AM
Quote from: Emperor on 23 July, 2011, 12:40:02 AM

Bah! Someone else said it wasn't allowing them to join at all! Bloody DA has outsmarted me. I'll see if I can sort it.

Yep that works - you get the options to join as member or founder.