Main Menu

Help with Magazine Prices!!!!!

Started by dag, 10 April, 2012, 04:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dag

Hi everyone!!!!

I've got a whole box full of 2000AD and Judge Dredd magazines (139 of them, from 1991 to 1996), including a 2000AD Special Edition from 1993 and a Femmes Fatale issue.  There are also the following:

DARE THE IMPOSSIBLE - issue 1
666 MARK OF THE BEAST - issue 1
CYBER CRUSH - issue 6

I'd like to sell them and have no idea how much I could ask for the lot...  Could you please help me?!?!?!

Thank you very much in advance! And I look forward to hearing from you!

W. R. Logan

The box they're in is probably worth more.

Trout

What Logan is suggesting, in his typically-direct way, is that 2000ADs from that period don't tend to have much value. I myself had some boxes of doubles and tried to sell them, unsuccessfully. Then no charity shop would take them. I literally could not give them away. They were recycled in the end.

It couldn't hurt to put them on eBay with a low reserve, but don't hold your breath.

All the best

- Trout

dag

Thank you very much guys!!!

I think I'll end up taking them to a car boot sale to try and sell the lot, for whatever they go!!! 

Thanks again for your time!

Take care!!!

Buttonman

At Hi-Ex one stall holder had a box of Megazines with 'Free' on it - still had plenty left when I last looked - and some of them had my letters too, which I read to an appreciative audience.

mrketch

I've got a large collection too. Sent the list to Incognito comics who said he wasn't interested and said try eBay. I think I'll end up giving them to a charity or something. I buy on iPad now so no clutter anymore :)

TheMightyOne

I would be interested in buying them please :|