It's not fair old chap

Started by atp, 07 September, 2012, 02:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mididoctors

mididoctors

Richmond Clements

No worries - sorry for the delay!

Hawkmumbler

So you didn't accidentaly ban him while editing?
Damn you must have sobered up fair enough. :lol:

Richmond Clements

mididoctors

Quote from: Richmond Clements on 04 February, 2013, 09:31:46 PM
No worries - sorry for the delay!

doesn't seem to have helped me but I may be doing it wrong?

Andrew_J

Any possibility of getting upgraded? I feel like I'm in an isocube looking out at the rest of the forums.
Thanks!

Andrew_J

Hello...?  [echo] Anyone there...? [echo]
Any chance of an upgrade to member status? I keep thinking of fantastically witty comments to add to the Prog and Movie threads. But then I remember I'm blocked from joining in...   :'(

Quote from: afjudge on 11 February, 2013, 06:30:51 PM
Hello...?  [echo] Anyone there...? [echo]
Any chance of an upgrade to member status? I keep thinking of fantastically witty comments to add to the Prog and Movie threads. But then I remember I'm blocked from joining in...   :'(

Done!

Andrew_J

STEVONATRON

I wish I'd seen this thread before sending an email to the tech guys the other day (sorry!). I thought it was a bug with my account or something and saw nothing in other forums about it.

Hope the upgrade kicks in soonish though, would love to chime my thoughts on some of the progs.

Richmond Clements

I'll not be near a computer until tomorrow - if you haven't been upgraded by then, I'll do it.

STEVONATRON

Quote from: STEVONATRON on 19 February, 2013, 06:03:12 PM
I wish I'd seen this thread before sending an email to the tech guys the other day (sorry!). I thought it was a bug with my account or something and saw nothing in other forums about it.

Hope the upgrade kicks in soonish though, would love to chime my thoughts on some of the progs.

Sorted