Main Menu

Spot the hidden danger!!

Started by Proudhuff, 08 October, 2012, 12:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shaolin_monkey

Those heels are definitely not the best footwear for operating such machinery!

Colin YNWA

Clearly she's on an antihistamine that course drowsiness and therefore strongly advices against taking when driving heavy vehicles or operating machinery. Bloody crazy fool.

That or its that bloody tiger from the vintage toy shop (sorry for my ill advised rant against comic shop owners before, while they do play fast and loose with H&S regs its those vintage toy moofoo's that are the real villains) preached ready to strike once again, having moved locations as the HSE finally kicked the ass of the owner of so called 'Metropolis - vintage toys'  and got him to invest in some basic anti pouncing tiger kit. He's wearing a Kappa trackie so as to blend into his environs, tricky buggers those tigers. 

Goaty

*mental note to myself, must not drink coffee when read Colin's post!

Colin YNWA

Don't tell me the smell of the hot dark juice attracted one of them there aforementioned tigers. DAMN YOU STRIPY, DAMN YOU!

COMMANDO FORCES

vzzbux

Just about every inch of that photo is a disaster waiting to happen.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

She's looking at the camera and not looking where she's going. LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING
You may quote me on that.

Mudcrab

The Toyota forklift needs a recall! For er, dodgy window switches I believe the topical story is  :lol:
NEGOTIATION'S OVER!

vzzbux

Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

Buttonman

Her Toyota got recalled today and as she backed it up her hi-heel burst the propane tank and <BOOM> bras everywhere.

JamesC

Is the danger simply that she's too sexy? Look at the way she's handling the knob on that steering wheel - phwooar!

Goaty

She's your mother.

Am I correct on spot the hidden danger?

von Boom

She's obviously a Soviet spy. The burning hatred of the West can be seen clearly in her eyes.

Zarjazzer

A Deep One is hidden in one of the piles of clothes.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buttonman on 10 October, 2012, 08:20:33 PM
Her Toyota got recalled today and as she backed it up her hi-heel burst the propane tank and <BOOM> bras everywhere.

Enough of your sordid fantasies!!

It is inFACT the soviet-backed posioned umbrella about to puncture the back tyre, note Sergi under the casually tossed parka.

NEXT!!

DDT did a job on me