Main Menu

The Dracula Files Collection from Scream!

Started by maryanddavid, 31 March, 2015, 11:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maryanddavid

Hello all, more comicy goodness from myself and Amstor. Available here to buy now!
http://www.comicsy.co.uk/hibernia/

Here is the info, Cheers, David.

From the pages of Scream! comic Hibernia is proud to present The Complete Dracula Files, collecting all the weekly episodes as well as all the episodes from the hard to find Holiday Specials. Also included is two page's of  unseen Eric Bradbury Dracula art from Scream issue 18, and a cover gallery.
Follow KGB officer Colonel Stakis desperate hunt for Count Dracula, who is spreading terror in 1980's Britain after defecting from Communist Romania.
Written By Gerry Finley Day (Rogue Trooper) and Simon Furman(Transformers), and art by Eric Bradbury (Doomlord) and Geoff Senior (Transformers).

Its something to get your teeth into!

Perfect Bound

86 Pages

Black and White

Professor Bear

Well, it's not the Crowe Street Comp collection I was hoping and praying for, but I'm fooling no-one if I try to say I haven't ordered a copy already.

Colin YNWA

Its nice when you don't even have to think about spending you're hard earned cash. No divering, no wondering if its worth it, no questions about whether you'll enjoy what you get, would you be happier with a couple Easter Eggs? No none of this. I might as well just handover my bank details to Maryanddavid and let him clear it out whenever he produces more of this comic crack!*

Bought

*I figure if I keep saying nice things he'll do that second Doomlord collection I so desire.

Link Prime

I'm in.

It'll be great to get another collection in the quite handsome 'perfect bound' format.

The Amstor Computer

Hope everyone enjoys this one. I love Bradbury's work, so it was a treat to help out on design and cleanup for this. It's a fun romp, alternately spooky and darkly comic, and like a lot of Gerry Finley-Day's work it's got a killer concept.

Would love to hear feedback when everyone gets their copy!

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: maryanddavid on 31 March, 2015, 11:06:26 PMFollow KGB officer Colonel Stakis desperate hunt for Count Dracula, who is spreading terror in 1980's Britain after defecting from Communist Romania.

:o Wowzers. Hope it's as good as that makes it sound!
@jamesfeistdraws

Hawkmumbler

My pay has been put forward a day early (thank you bank holiday!) so i'll order one ASAP! Hibernia has never let me down. :D

Woolly

Bought. I'm glad you're making these old Scream! stories available again  :thumbsup:

I also would love more Doomlord, and, if possible, a full reprint of Monster!

Skullmo

I have the perfect cover idea for that Monster reprint! ;)
It's a joke. I was joking.

Prodigal2

maryanddavid

Colin YNWA

Quote from: maryanddavid on 02 April, 2015, 11:07:02 PM
Thanks everyone, its selling very well!

That's good to hear. Roll on the next one whatever it may be.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: maryanddavid on 02 April, 2015, 11:07:02 PM
Thanks everyone, its selling very well!
Excellent! I look forward to reading it!

SmallBlueThing

Thankyou to the good people at Hibernia- mine has just arrived,  and it's blinking flipping gorgeous.  Printing is lovely, it smells nice,  and will be devoured tonight.

Thanks for all the time and effort that goes into these. Everything from the editorial to design and printing is first class. 

Of course,  I haven't yet checked if the spine matches Library of Death.  If it doesn't there will obviously be a vlog about it later,  with me tearfully screaming.

SBT

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: SmallBlueThing on 09 April, 2015, 03:33:26 PM
Of course,  I haven't yet checked if the spine matches Library of Death.  If it doesn't there will obviously be a vlog about it later,  with me tearfully screaming.

The Smallblueblog of Smallbluething?
@jamesfeistdraws