Main Menu

Is this It For Ghostbusters Two....

Started by ThryllSeekyr, 19 February, 2016, 10:02:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: The Cosh on 19 May, 2016, 08:49:14 AM
Genuinely don't understand why you haven't been banned from this forum.

This.

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Goaty

Hawkmumbler

Let's not let Ghostbusters go the way of Mad Max, chaps. Mayor's backwards attitudes are his to keep and as much as I like grilling him for it it's not worth locking another thread over!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 19 May, 2016, 09:02:42 AM
Genuinely don't understand why you haven't been banned from this forum.

This.

Jim

Or just pop him on your ignore list... I done it a while back and visits to the site improved tremendously.
My understanding is he's a young man with a lot of problems, some real some imagined,  sadly I don't come here to argue with people about really important stuff but for entertainment and  comics.  So Ignore button it is. If we all do the same he'll simply be shouting in the void.
DDT did a job on me

Colin YNWA

[quote author=Proudhuff link=topic=43068.msg916898#msg916898 date=1463760017
My understanding is he's a young man with a lot of problems, some real some imagined,  sadly I don't come here to argue with people about really important stuff but for entertainment and  comics. 
[/quote]

And this is where my 'This' goes.

With this shaped bells on.

ThryllSeekyr

For FUX sake...what did I say now......was it the words GENDER-SWAPPED?

Honestly don't know what's wrong with that. I was just trying to be witty, that's all or was it the spoiler or that fact that I didn't use one properly. You know Junk Food icon, Diabetic Nightmare.

Anyway, from your attitudes that I'm being backward....well, I'd think I have a clue that it was the word Gender-swapped which describes the new Ghost-Busters film exactly without insulting anybody as far as I'm concerned. It's just slang word, or slang word combi-thing. I like using those, and it's not to put people down.

If believe that your sillier than that minority that doesn't like me using words She-Male wether or not I'm addressing them personally.

This just two people over reacting again.

Maybe Goaty was upset  that I found that one before he did.....

I assure that my so called offending commentary above had nothing to do with any or my personal problems from the past or problems I'm having now. Some real or imagined.

This is like me getting banned form sex chat room for talking about using Skype I said one word and bam, I was thrown out of this girls chat room for day and a night before being let back in and now I don't go in there anymore...anyway!

Yet, 2000AD means more to me......I have invested a lot of time and money into this comic (For want of a better word....) Rebellion!

I love it here.....but this makes me sad....

ThryllSeekyr

Perhaps it's a flaw in my character but I'm neither as intelligent, empathetic or tolerant as some other boarders. Please just fuck off and never post again until you are able to grasp the fact that women are autonomous people with their own hopes and dreams and desires which do not include you.

BTW.....

I know this a double posting for me. But, before this thread goes the way of the Mad Max and gets locked!

They wouldn't autonomous, with hopes and dreams.... as you say then might want to hope and dream on being more original. It's not autonomous to follow in the wake of the original Ghost-Busters and to do it so closely as from what I have seen in the trailer. Nearly every main character is a Gender-Swapped analog of those from the first two movies.

BTW....

As far as I'm concerned. The words Gender & Swapped together have nothing to do with their sexual denomination and of changing sex. It just simply means that the boys have now passed the torch to  the girls. It doesn't mean the characters played by Bill Murray, Dan Akroyd, Ernie Hudson & the late Harold Ramis and whoever was Janine Menitz have undergone a sex change or have taking to wearing the clothes of the opposite gender.

Really, I'm think you have some personal problems with me and your just pretending I said some thing really offensive to everybody here.  Looking for any reason to have me banned or just tell me to fuck off.

Maybe I said something offensive about what I thought of this trilogy final over a month ago.....but your a little too slow if you want cry foul about that now. Like, I did try to be as fair and polite as possible as I typically can when I made my point back then. Don't bitch about it now though!

I'm most certainly not sorry and won't be taking anything I said back for any-bodies sake.

Definitely Not Mister Pops

I'm more baffled that anyone actually reads his pointless, poorly written ramblings.
You may quote me on that.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: Mister Pops on 20 May, 2016, 09:11:01 PM
I'm more baffled that anyone actually reads his pointless, poorly written ramblings.

Now there's no need to be rude, I do my best...

Jim_Campbell

Quote from: Proudhuff on 20 May, 2016, 05:00:17 PM
Or just pop him on your ignore list... I done it a while back and visits to the site improved tremendously.

And new visitors to the site? Possibly potential readers, or ones new to the prog, who are treated to TS's musings on strip clubs, prostitutes, and whether phone workers' panties are getting wet from talking to him?

I'm sorry, but this stuff just stinks up the forum.

Jim
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

TordelBack

Goodness knows I have had many issues with the sexist aspects of some of TS's posts, and serious issues with members of the it's-about-ethics-in-Ghostbusters-rebooting lobby in the wider internet, but... isn't TS basically  correct when he refers to "G-Gender-Swapped-Bs"?.  The trailer indicates that there are opposite-gender analogues for Egon, Ray and Janine at the very least, and Wiig and Jones may well map onto Peter and Winston, although that isn't really clear personalitywise. Am I being thick again?

FWIW, I watched the second international trailer with the family, and we actually all chuckled along, especially the last scene with Leslie Jones.

Also, and more generally, in the words of Vonnegut: There's only one rule that I know of, babies- goddamn it, you've got to be kind.

JayzusB.Christ

I think it was the 'diabetic nightmare' part that was the main issue, no?
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

ThryllSeekyr

I thought Diabetic Nightmare was a novel way to describe something from the first film. Without giving away what I talking about completely. Without spoiling it.

All that ranting I did on another tread that must have been mod-deleted was really about what seemed like online shop advertising the prog I wanted nearly a fortnight ago and having just enough money left in my bank account at the time and then numbered crunched as just enough money disappeared in order for that purchase to never happen until I asked Steam for a refund on game that unlocks next week. I can still repurchase the game next Monday. I got that money yesterday morning and now it's gone. Yet, I'm no longer so hungry.

GordonR

"All that ranting" as you describe ir, was you creepily telling us about your fairly repulsive fantasies of sexually harassing the female call centre worker that called you up about your credt card.

Why diid you feel you needed to share that with us?  How did you think that would that would make you appear to the rest of us?  Why do you think your post was deleted?

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: ThryllSeekyr on 21 May, 2016, 04:00:28 AM
I thought Diabetic Nightmare was a novel way to describe something from the first film. Without giving away what I talking about completely. Without spoiling it.

I see; I thought you were referring to one of the main characters.  I missed the other thread in question; probably for the best.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"