Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Dave Evans, R.I.P.  (Read 6888 times)

Large48

• Posting Machine
    • View Profile
Re: Dave Evans, R.I.P.
« Reply #150 on: 16 May, 2021, 10:42:16 AM »
Literally ONLY JUST heard the news....

FUCKITTY FUCKY FUCK

Who's going to get me another Gronk now?

Bolt you always were one of my favourite gingers.

RIP
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

stacey

• Prog Stacking Droid
    • View Profile
    • Whittle Wafffle
« Reply #151 on: 20 May, 2021, 06:59:44 PM »
It has been such a long time since I posted here but had to say something about our lovely friend Dave. Dave and Richmond were the first people I ever talked to at a comic con. My ex had a story accepted and we wanted to say thank you and hello. From then on they were my friends. Their choice by the way, neither let us walk by without saying hullo. At Inverness when he and I were a bit too shy (yes me!) to introduce ourselves to everyone, Dave just picked our table up added it to the group and I made forever friends with lots of you that weekend. We may not talk much, it may just be on social media or at cons but these friendships are real and important. And the loss of Dave is just huge, massive. I'm struggling with it and know many of you are too. So yes. That's all. Huge love and hugs to all of you xxxx

CrazyFoxMachine

• Submod
  • Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
    • Twee-tar
« Reply #152 on: Today at 02:04:07 PM »
I've been asked by Bolt's family to share a Zoom link for the funeral on the forum for the ceremony this Friday afternoon - not sure if it would be more appropriate for it to be in this thread or somewhere else. Mods, feel free to message me on this subject if you can think of the most appropriate way to go about this.

So yes, just to let you know, if you want to pay your respects and you feel comfortable with it, it's happening this Friday at three-ish.

IndigoPrime

• Administrator
  • CALL-ME-KENNETH!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.craiggrannell.com
« Reply #153 on: Today at 02:07:51 PM »
If the family is happy for the link to be made publicly available on the forum, I think we’re fine with it being posted. If that changes, I’ll edit the thread accordingly.

CrazyFoxMachine

• Submod
  • Bionic Fingers
    • View Profile
    • Twee-tar
« Reply #154 on: Today at 03:16:15 PM »
Cheers so much <3