Just have his on the Hachette site
Number of pages for Issue 93, 264

?

sintec

Quote from: Knightshade on 07 April, 2021, 04:18:49 PM
Just have his on the Hachette site
Number of pages for Issue 93, 264

?

The page counts on there are utterly unreliable.  The only thing you can be certain of is that the book has a different number of pages to whatever it says.

credo

Not a subscriber (or Facebook user), so my only knowledge of the upcoming volumes comes from this thread and the Hachette webpage, so everything seems to have gone dark. According to the list a few pages up-thread, we should already be on Savage Volume 3. Has everything been delayed?

IndigoPrime

I've no idea about street dates anymore, but I got 91/92 (VCs + Indigo Prime) on 22 March. I wouldn't expect Savage: Rise Like Lions until mid-May, judging by that.

Knightshade

Got this list from Somewhere cant remember where

81 - Flesh
82 - Firekind
83 - The Red Seas
84 - Lobster Random
85 - Savage: The Guv'nor
86 - Ten-Seconders
87 - The Red Seas Vol 2
88 - Brink
89 - Fiends of the Eastern Front
90 - Greysuit
91 - VCs
92 - Indigo Prime
93 - The Red Seas Vol 3
94 - Dominion
95 - Savage: Rise Like Lions
96 - Jaegir
97 - Grey Area
98 - Defoe
99 - Inigo Prime Vol 2
100 - VC's Vol 2
101 - The Red Seas Vol 4
102 - Mercy Heights
103 - Absalom
104 - Brink Vol 2
105 - The Order
106 - Grey Area Vol 2
107 - Defoe Vol 2
108 - Tales of Telguuth
109 - Tyranny Rex
110 - Judge Dredd: the Small House
111 - Strontium Dog: Repo Men

Also the Wiki has been good, was usually a few ahead but has been stuck where it is now for a few weeks

Dark Jimbo

Savage is now due out mid-May - currently we're on Red Seas volume 3.
@jamesfeistdraws

sintec

Seeing that list again reminds me that it's a really thrillpacked few months we've got coming up. Several volumes in there that I'm really looking forwards to as it'll give me a chance to fill in the backstories (Jaegir, Grey Area, Defoe). Also looking forwards to finally reading the last Absalom story, that's been the only thing I've ever skipped in the prog since I started subscribing as I was worried it might spoiler some of the earlier tales.

IndigoPrime

It really is a great selection, in no small part due to the sheer amount of John Smith and the complete Red Seas in HC. I do wonder how 112–140 will fare, but ta least these 30-odd books will be crackers.

Tomwe

Back cover of this week's prog lists credits for the Dominion book as Wagner, Kek, Hine, Percival & Cornwell.
Presence of Kek suggests more Deadworld with Kendall's name left off due to space, but what has Dan C drawn that could go in that book?

sintec

Quote from: Tomwe on 12 April, 2021, 08:09:19 PM
Back cover of this week's prog lists credits for the Dominion book as Wagner, Kek, Hine, Percival & Cornwell.
Presence of Kek suggests more Deadworld with Kendall's name left off due to space, but what has Dan C drawn that could go in that book?

Poking around on Barney I reckon the answer is:

Judge Fear - Memories are Made of This from Prog 2073 - written by Kek-W and drawn by Dan Cornwell.

And I'm going to predict Kendall's name is absent because we're not getting more Deadworld on top of that (although I'd love to be wrong about that one).

Tomwe

No doubt you're right there. Mayhap a whole Deadworld book in the second extension then.

Jade Falcon

What is Dominion?  Never heard of it myself.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the third Savage.
When the truth offends, we lie and lie until we can no longer remember it is even there, but it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid. That is how an RBMK reactor core explodes. Lies. - Valery Legasov

Tomwe

Continuing story of the Dark Judges after the events of Dark Justice. Death. In. Spaaaaaaace!
As published in the Megazine.

Super Mario

is this the first megazine content to end up in the collection

abelardsnazz

Next three covers are up: Dominion, Savage and Jaegir:

https://hachettepartworks.com/en-en/2000-ad-ultimate-collection/

As for previous Megazine stuff, Beyond our Kenny was in the Cam Kennedy Dredd volume, but I can't think of any others off the top of my head.