Ace Trucking: 2
Kingdom: 3
Robo-Hunter: 2
Invasion/Savage: 4
Sinister Dexter: 4
Stickleback: 1
Strontium Dog (inc. Durham Red)?: 11
Zombo: 1

Updating IndigoPrime's confirmed list with the additional info posted in thread since the original post:

CONFIRMED

ABC Warriors: 6
Ampney Crucis: 1
Bad Company: 2
Caballistics: 2
Future Shocks: 2
Halo Jones: 1
Hewligan's Haircut/Sooner or Later: 1
Judge Dredd: 3
Nemesis: 4
Nikolai Dante: 9
Rogue Trooper: 5
Shakara: 2
Sláine: 13
Skizz/DR & Quinch: 1
Invasion/Savage: 4
Sinister Dexter: 3
Strontium Dog (inc. Durham Red)?: 10

Leaving 11 unknowns?

JaHawkDroid

This collection feels much better value than the Mega as a whole? This seems, for the most part, to be a genuine Greatest Hits, whereas the Mega seemed to have some... duds. For lack of a better word. Very excited to get this collection going.

Tomwe

Payment for my first delivery is listed on the Hachette site for 18th August, sad to see like the Transformers collection there will not be individual listings for what is being posted.

karlos

10 or 11 books left to speculate upon, then.

If Finn is out of the question, what other Mills are missing?

Other than that, I'd definitely love a Harry 20, for sure.

IndigoPrime

From my ongoing Scrivener document of doom, it seems there are now about 70 confirmed books. (What was the actual number for Strontium Dog confirmed? 10 or 11?) As far as I can tell, there are also five confirmed series without numbers, which don't yet have a book number count: Ace Trucking, Kingdom, Robo-Hunter, Stickleback, and Zombo.

If Strontium Dog is 10, Durham Red is separate, and all of the above series have three books, bar Kingdom (3), that's your pre-extension 80.

Tomwe

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 22 August, 2017, 03:06:45 PM
From my ongoing Scrivener document of doom, it seems there are now about 70 confirmed books. (What was the actual number for Strontium Dog confirmed? 10 or 11?) As far as I can tell, there are also five confirmed series without numbers, which don't yet have a book number count: Ace Trucking, Kingdom, Robo-Hunter, Stickleback, and Zombo.

If Strontium Dog is 10, Durham Red is separate, and all of the above series have three books, bar Kingdom (3), that's your pre-extension 80.
The SD quote is: "7 volumes of Strontium Dog as well as The Kreeler Conspiracy, Traitor to his Kind and The Life and Death of Johnny Alpha"
Stickleback was said to be issue 46.
Also 99% sure Meltdown was confirmed too but I can't find the link.

IndigoPrime

Knock out Top Dog and classic Strontium Dog's page count fits almost exactly into seven volumes. The new stuff's over count by about 80 pages, and so something's getting cut (Blood Moon?) I suspect Durham Red is a separate volume, then, and not counted as Strontium Dog. As for Meltdown Man, that'd be a single book if it's in there. (It's not on the spine, if that makes any odds.)

So here's my current list:

CONFIRMED

ABC Warriors: 6
Ampney Crucis: 1
Bad Company: 2
Caballistics: 2
Durham Red: 1
Future Shocks: 2
Halo Jones: 1
Hewligan's Haircut/Sooner or Later: 1
Invasion/Savage: 3
Judge Dredd (including Dark Justice): 3
Nemesis: 4
Nikolai Dante: 9
Rogue Trooper: 5
Shakara: 2
Sinister Dexter: 3
Sláine: 13
Skizz/DR & Quinch: 1
Strontium Dog: 10

(69 books)

=

ON SPINE BUT NUMBERS NOT CONFIRMED (and there could be other series sneaking into the mix)

Ace Trucking: 2
Kingdom: 3
Robo-Hunter: 2
Stickleback: 2
Zombo: 2

Tomwe

Quote from: IndigoPrime on 22 August, 2017, 05:08:23 PM
The new stuff's over count by about 80 pages, and so something's getting cut (Blood Moon?)
Squint at this page and you can make out the content of the Kreeler volume, I'm pretty sure it doesn't match the one published by Rebellion.
http://www.2000adcollection.com/wp-content/themes/2000ad/im/collection-issue4-DPS1.jpg

JaHawkDroid

Quote from: Tomwe on 22 August, 2017, 05:22:42 PM
Quote from: IndigoPrime on 22 August, 2017, 05:08:23 PM
The new stuff's over count by about 80 pages, and so something's getting cut (Blood Moon?)
Squint at this page and you can make out the content of the Kreeler volume, I'm pretty sure it doesn't match the one published by Rebellion.
http://www.2000adcollection.com/wp-content/themes/2000ad/im/collection-issue4-DPS1.jpg

As best I can tell, here are the 2 volumes' contents.

Ultimate Collection: Progs 2000, 1174-1180, 1195-1199, 1400-1403, 2009 & 1617-1628
Rebellion Edition: 2000, 1174–1180, 1195–1199, 2001,1300–1308, 1350–1358, 1400–1403

IndigoPrime

Indeed. The original is Kreeler/Roadhouse/Tax Dodge (196pp). This appears to be Kreeler/Heady Foot/Blood Moon (which extends the page count into the mid-220s). Which suggests everything through Life & Death will be in there, albeit not in the order originally published in 2000 AD.

Arkady

Don't think I've seen Black Sun confirmed or rumoured... but there's one on the spine art!

karlos

Apologies if this is a daft question: when people say The Life and Death of Johnny Alpha, are we talking the first story only or is the follow-up, The Dogs of War, included as well?

Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed on the Ult. Collection site it mentions Grant Morrison as one of the creators - but if we're not getting Zenith, what else did he do of any real length for 2000ad?

Mattofthespurs

Just got back from holiday to find my sub has been cancelled despite me updating my details like they asked.
Not a good start.
At this point, suffering with a chest infection, they can go fu*k themselves.
Pissed off.

Tomwe

Quote from: karlos on 22 August, 2017, 06:04:39 PM
Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed on the Ult. Collection site it mentions Grant Morrison as one of the creators - but if we're not getting Zenith, what else did he do of any real length for 2000ad?
I'm guessing this is Tharg's Future Shock territory, as we wont be getting Really & Truely anytime soon.

robert_ellis

A Grant Morrison strip you say? More than a one off? With stellar art?
It's BIG DAVE. I'll have a little word with Boo Cook tomorrow at Forbidden Planet. Let's have him tripping over Tyranny Rex's tail and punching Junker.