Thought Bubble 2019

Started by Hawkmumbler, 17 December, 2018, 09:34:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bhuna

twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Bolt-01

And you beat me to it...

Interesting- but will the move rob TB of it's atmosphere and render it just another gig?

Time will tell.

Jim_Campbell

Sadly, it means any tentative plans I had to go this year have been abandoned. It's a pain in the arse to get to by train, unfortunately.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Hawkmumbler

It's to much of a pilgrimage for me at this point not to at least give the new venue a try. Hotel booked alreafy.

Jim_Campbell

Just to be clear: I'm sure the TB folks haven't done this lightly and I have no particular attachment to either Leeds or the previous venues — I'm sure the event will be just fine in its new home. My issue is with some very specific deficiencies in the UK rail network that make the travel impractical.
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

Steven Sterlacchini

John Wagner, Mick McMahon and Jock are already listed as guests.

And Dave Gibbons has tweeted that he's attending.

Colin YNWA

Well it's certainly an interesting change. Let's see how it changes things... if I can make it...

Spikes

Mick McMahon! Dave Gibbons! Excellent!

Bolt-01

Hotel booked- and from the booking.com site it appears there's been a lot of activity recently. Rooms are disappearing.

Just hope I get a table this year...

Bhuna

Table applications are open from this Monday 25th Feb at 10.00am until 10th March
Fingers crossed I'll have a table with Neil McClements again and will ask for a table next to Steve Austin, David Hitchcock and TB newbie Alan Byrom and y'very good self mate.
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress

Bolt-01

Then I shall reciprocate.

Fingers crossed.

Timothy

Ticket booked. I will miss the Leeds location, but McMahon and Wagner on the guest list already makes this a must.

Bolt-01

Table applied for. Fingers crossed.

Tiplodocus

Ooh! I have lots of family in Harrogate and Knaresborough so I'll make an effort to get to this.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Bhuna

It looks like tables confirmation emails are going out. PigDog Press with Neil McClements will be there again!!
twitter.com/Bhuna1967
twitter.com/pigdogpress