Main Menu

Subscriber free gifts.

Started by Mattofthespurs, 19 December, 2018, 05:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tjm86

The poster was for those who did the annual prog / meg sub.  Monthly only get the badge.

Personally I don't get the appeal of her artwork so not really much of a loss this time round.

IAMTHESYSTEM

Got the Poster Prog recently as I 'm a new Subscriber but today, in pure Future Shock style, not one-BUT THREE Progs turned up at once. I had to restrain myself to reading two and leaving the third for later, less my thrill factor overload. Though I 'll miss my weekly outings to the newsagents [so long ago], I've got 2000AD to look forward to every week instead. The first Prog Cover art I recieved as a subscriber was by P J Holden who had drawn a lone monkey on a Phone or Telly Mast. It said a lot about these isolated times, but with my weekly sub of thrill-power to look forward too, I just might make it out of this mess the unhinged side of sanity.
"You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

http://artriad.deviantart.com/
― Nikola Tesla

NapalmKev

Has anyone received there set of four badges yet?

I had an unopened empty bag with invoice delivered and nothing else. Anyone else had a similar problem?

Cheers
"Where once you fought to stop the trap from closing...Now you lay the bait!"

IndigoPrime

hippynumber1

Buttonman

My badges came yesterday - auto annual subs payment was taken July 1st. The 50% voucher was waiting for me in the webshop - got a few things including the Summer Special, which isn't out until tomorrow, at half off. Cheers Tharg!