Main Menu

New competition - Best of 2000 AD #1 - retailer exclusive.

Started by Bolt-01, 07 November, 2020, 02:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

We are very pleased to announce that we have a copy of the first issue of BEST OF 2000 AD - the Retailer Exclusive edition.

How do you win this copy of one of the most sought after exclusives? Simple - all you need is a copy of either Zarjaz 38 or Dogbreath 38.

To enter the competition all you need to do is identify the 38th piece of text in a strip in either issue.

Captions or spoken word - SFX do NOT count.

Note - just in case I'm not 100% clear, count each piece of text --

If a balloon is joined to present multiple pieces of text, count each one separately. Therefore there are 6 pieces of text in the example above.

Then simply email in to futurequakepress@gmail.com with the subject header of 'BO2K Competition entry' and write either the line of dialogue or caption that is the 38th in that issue.

The competition is open till midnight November 30th, so as long as your email has a timestamp within that window you are good to enter.

Finally - please note that this is not an official Rebellion competition, it is solely the responsibility of team FQP and my decision is final. Good luck all of you.

Bolt-01

A gentle bump to remind you all that this is still active. Last entry at 23:59 on the 30th November.

Slundigs!

Bolt-01

Last bump from me to remind all you Squaxx out there that this comp is still running. I'll be announcing the winner on Tuesday morning, so if you haven't taken the opportunity to pick up your copies of Zarjaz & Dogbreath 38, now is your last chance. After today I doubt the post will be in time.

Thanks to those out there who have entered!

Bolt-01

Over on the blog I've just announced the winner of the comp --

FQP BLOG POST

but congrats to Michael Walters.

The book will be in the post today.

Thanks to all of you who took part!

low down dirty drokker

Is the answer: Shrewsbury ?. Do I win a prize ?.
Keep on Drokking..