Tharg's 2020 In Review - Best Writer - RESULTS

Number 3:

John Wagner

Number 2:

Kenneth Niemand

https://2000ad.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Annotation-2020-04-14-163925.jpg

Number 1:

Dan Abnett

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

broodblik

Here is the full list with position, writer and the total points:

1) Dan Abnett (41)
2) Kenneth Niemand (12)
3) John Wagner (10)
4) Rob Williams (9)
5) Micheal Carroll (6)
6) Alex de Campi (5)
7) Gordon Rennie (4)
8) Alec Worley (4)
9) Ian Edginton (3)
10) Alan Grant (3)
11) Kek-W (1)
12) Simon Furman (1)
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Well blow me - I know we all love Dabnett but for the result to be soooo one sided is incredible. Especially when you consider the other talents involved.

Thanks for running this Broodblik.

broodblik

Adding to this most people whom voted Abnett was their number one. I can understand the reason why: The Out, Lawless, Brink, Feral & Foe, Sin/Dex. Most of these thrills are forum favourites