Spoilers > Megazine

Megazine 432 Bite me Creep"

<< < (3/3)

Freddychopper:
Loved the twist in Deliverance. This has been a great series. How Percival made a girl sitting at a computer so visually interesting and dynamic was great (those colours!). Can't wait to see how it all wraps up.

Link Prime:
Not for any reason in particular, but after all these years, this was the Meg that made me pull the plug on the standing order in my LCS.
I think I only bothered reading the meat & potatoes Dredd.

A freestyle life of cherry picking awaits - will keep an eye on the monthly Meg threads for the return of some of the strips or creators I enjoy.

The Enigmatic Dr X:

--- Quote from: Link Prime on 15 June, 2021, 11:33:47 AM ---Not for any reason in particular, but after all these years, this was the Meg that made me pull the plug on the standing order in my LCS.
I think I only bothered reading the meat & potatoes Dredd.

A freestyle life of cherry picking awaits - will keep an eye on the monthly Meg threads for the return of some of the strips or creators I enjoy.

--- End quote ---

Sorry to hear that. I think the Meg has been on a really strong run in the last 12-18 months. Devlin, Megatropolis, Dreddnaughts, Deliverance... I have enjoyed them all.

Link Prime:

--- Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 15 June, 2021, 11:24:37 PM ---Megatropolis, Dreddnaughts,

--- End quote ---

Will be back when they are.

broodblik:

--- Quote from: Link Prime on 16 June, 2021, 02:22:28 PM ---
--- Quote from: The Enigmatic Dr X on 15 June, 2021, 11:24:37 PM ---Megatropolis, Dreddnaughts,

--- End quote ---

Will be back when they are.

--- End quote ---

That might be only next year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version