Previous topic - Next topic

Tomwe

sintec

I think Metrepolis just nudges Taylor over the line for me so:

Redondo 2 : Taylor 3

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Colin YNWA

Well only a day to go and if like me you find this one a puzzler its time to knuckle down and make a decision, haowever hard that might be... and I appreciate this one is hard...

Really hard for me this one and with a BIG surprise. In my head as soon as I saw this draw I remember thinking OUCH love Dave Taylor its Jesus Redondo I adore Jesus Redondo. So anyway fast forward to this weekend and as an excerise when having a break from prep I decide to try to list all the arts in both sides in order of my preference (don't try that at home its exhausting!) and I was just dropping folks in a list - pretty quickly and intuitively and .... lo and behold David Taylor dropped in a couple of places above Jesus.

So I thought about it and thought about it and logically its right. David Taylor's art is better (to my eye) than Jesus', yet I'm still struggling to vote for him over Jesus. Just goes to show how much you like the art sometime struggles to get past affection... however one of the things I wanted to do with this is remove mostaglia in my thoughts and as such I have to go head over heart and that give me:

David Taylor 3 : Jesus Redondo 2

But this is my hardest choice to date...

Colin YNWA

VIOTING CLOSED

Well there's a thing. I've checked and checked this morning (but please if anyone one fancies checking for me please do) and well this one is a tie! Personally I found this one so hard to decide I couldn't be happier with the result. I'm a massive fan of the art of both of these two so for me the result is utterly fitting.

Current Team 8.5 : Classic Team 7.5

Current Team 735 : Classic Team 774

TordelBack

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 27 May, 2021, 08:08:36 AM
Not fair, we are not allowed to allocate .5 points

Arh but clearly allowed in the rules (hence me voting) - based on the Ryder Cup where individual games can be tied. Feels good to me and nice to get one!

I must admit I'm surprised we did.

But yeah it all boils down to me being cruel to you lot.