Main Menu

Forum’s Favourite Thrill - Strange and Darke vs. Hookjaw Round 3 Heat 18

Started by Colin YNWA, 23 May, 2022, 06:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colin YNWA

Week 3 of Round 3 is 'One and Done' week with no fewer than 3 of the surviving Future Shockesque stories appearing. They all have very interesting ties and ... well we'll see. In my mind though, intriguing as those clashes are, is a modern masters face-off that is one of the ties of the Round for me, not everyone I imagine, but for me...

Twisted dark tales on offer here. Hookjaw conquered Silo at the box office and Strange and Darke caused controversy (in my head) by removing Hershey from the tournament. But which one has bitten off more than it can chew?

Strange and Darke - more info

Vs

Hookjaw - more info

Just reply in this thread naming your favourite thrill of these two series at the beginning of your post (or use Bold tags so I can spot it easily) and say what you like about these wonderful stories after that.

Match ends early on the morning of Thursday 26th May and the winner gets a place in Round 4 (of 9!!!).

What on Earth is ALL of this?

For those that need 'um and can be bothered to follow 'um there's some simple rules

Any questions, just ask as ever - and have FUN

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

abelardsnazz

Magnetica

Aaron A Aardvark

Strange and Dark should be better than it is and Hookjaw should be rubbish but they aren't.

Hookjaw.

Barrington Boots

Quote from: Aaron A Aardvark on 23 May, 2022, 08:28:49 AM
Strange and Dark should be better than it is and Hookjaw should be rubbish but they aren't.

Hookjaw.

Beautifully summed up by AAA. Hookjaw for me too.
You're a dark horse, Boots.

IndigoPrime

Blue Cactus

Strange and Darke is good and I wish we'd had more. But there were a lot of weeks when I finished the latest episode of Hookjaw genuinely surprised by how much I'd enjoyed it. Part of that was down to how bold it was in creating something so different to the original. Didn't hurt that Lee Gallagher did an incredible job too.

Hookjaw

Huey2

Link Prime

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

BPP

If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd