Main Menu

Forum’s Fav Thrill - Tharg the Mighty vs. Ichabod Azrael Rd 3 Heat 49

Started by Colin YNWA, 20 June, 2022, 06:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Judge

Although I've yet to read the whole thing, from what I have read Ichabod Azrael was great.

Magnetica

Funt Solo

Despite a nostalgic fondness for Revenge of the Thrill-Suckers, this goes to The Grievous Journey of Ichabod Azrael (and the Dead Left in His Wake) - epic western poetry in comic form.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Dash Decent

Ichabod is excellent in all regards - the premise, the story, the scratchy black & white art... but I know which side my bread is buttered on so it's going to have to be Tharg the Mighty.

Please send me five pounds and a KTT, O Mighty One.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Colin YNWA

Seems pretty clear whose going to be riding into the sunset that is Round 4, but this one is certainly not all one way traffic so who knows what this last day will bring, well Tomorrow knows...

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED

Pretty straight forward, but not all one way. Its good to see great modern(ish) thrill wiping away nostaglia around fun but superflous thrills - even ones about the Mighty One himself away.

Ichabod Azrael

Will still not be getting it full title in Round 4.

Funt Solo

The Grievous Tourney Schedule of Colin YNWA (and the Boarders' Brain Cells Left in His Wake)
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

"superfluous thrills"???!!!
quaequam blag!
increasingly concerned for ye, colin, and for the very future of our beloved tournament - what with all the multitudes of rigelian hotshots that are doubtless heading your way ...

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: Funt Solo on 23 June, 2022, 06:14:10 AM
The Grievous Tourney Schedule of Colin YNWA (and the Boarders' Brain Cells Left in His Wake)

Bravo!
@jamesfeistdraws

Colin YNWA

Funt Solo

++ A-Z ++  coma ++

sintec